A Serbian Film - Retired Adult film star does one last job

Goose

So, is that child the newborn baby? Or does that happen earlier? If it's just implied, then meh, who cares. I knew it'd be a storm in a teacup/deliberate hyperbole stirring. It was never going to be this with a baby -

[yt]zyKE6-ionlc[/yt]

Edit: Wow, I never noticed the pee/poo before. Must be some uncut version. ;)

So last night we got chatting to the guy who is selling this film. He says it's a quite incredible film. The baby rape scene is definitely in there but apparently that's not the worst bit! He told us a story of how a guy who was going to buy it was watching but felt faint. So he got up to leave the theatre but fainted as he got to the door. He fell into the door smashing his nose and burst tgrough to the cinema lobby with blood flying everywhere! Still bought the film though!

Sounds like the guy you were chatting to understands his job perfectly.

Seriously, why would anyone want to watch this let alone make it? Makes me think that the director is a bit disturbed and should be sectioned.

It's fiction. Are you telling me that you haven't ever thought up some absolutely horrible things? It's pretty easy to do if you try. The skill is in exploring why we think these things.

The trailer for this is brutal enough. I mean, absolutely horrible. I've watched Human Centipede and it's pretty tame, more a poor black comedy than anything but this, this looks for more challenging. And art has always challenged.

Kerraig, would you say it's a good movie? Feel free to elaborate with spoilers.

Those children will never understand the delight of peeling back their foreskin to wash underneath. Deprived of true bliss.

Or see just how many peanut M&Ms they can get under there.

And then put them back in the packet and pass them round.

Jesus, just read a review that spoils a tame scene in the film - not for the sqeamish -

a woman has her teeth pulled out and then has to fellate a guy with blood pouring out of her mouth and down her throat, to point that she chokes to death while doing it.

Fucking hell.

• 1 month later...
Jesus, just read a review that spoils a tame scene in the film - not for the sqeamish -

a woman has her teeth pulled out and then has to fellate a guy with blood pouring out of her mouth and down her throat, to point that she chokes to death while doing it.

Fucking hell.

An updated version of the Jelly Donut - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jelly%20donut

No idea - I can't imagine we'd see an uncut version getting a release here (if we get a cut at all). Kerraig's mate was the actually buyer when it was screened at the Cannes Film Festival in May this year.

I wish I hadn't. For fuck's sake, what's wrong with the fucking world.

Humanity.

Not read the spoilers or much of the backlash but did read some write up about this ages ago when someone sent me a link from AICN about it, it sounded quite interesting back then.

Films only reflect what exists in reality or people's minds, so blame the source.