IGNORED

The random discussion thread

For anyone who has Fable 2 and is sad enough (like me)/ or has too much time on their hands (like me). I have all the hero dolls and the very rare chicken suit to get the two "impossible" achievements on the game (The Fowl Player and the Dollcatcher). I thought id post on the off chance that anyone may still be wanting to get these, so let me know if anyone is interested and ill send them over to you :)

And a reminder to all Xbox Gold members (so, most of us!) that Crackdown and Dead Rising 2 (inc. DR2: Case Zero) are all free to download in August. Crackdown offer is on that link above, though the other two don't go 'live' until 16th August apparently.

Crackdown was one of the first 360 games (and one of the best) I played so interesting to see if it's held up well.

Whilst I didn't enjoy Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising: Case Zero is a brilliant 3ish hour miniature stand-alone game where you smash zombies up (in tons of ways) and explore a small town under time pressure. It's really really good and in my opinion the focus made it my favourite Dead Rising.

I don't normally initiate contact during Season matches, but this guy was getting right on my nerves. I was Everton playing against QPR and It was a fairly open game until about 50 minutes, when my opponent went 2 - 1 ahead. Then for about the next 20/25 minutes he decided to start knocking the ball about the back and repeatedly doing loads of tricks with Taarabt. To cut a long story short, I scored 3 goals in 10 minutes to go 4 - 2 up, forcing my opponent to quit. So I sent him a message saying 'Lol - try more tricks with Taarabt'. He replied:

post-22480-0-76202500-1375620998_thumb.j

I appear to have upset his feelings!

It's......unbelievable. In so many ways.

Truly, truly and utterly terrible.

Tara Reid also looks about 95. And I think one of the dudes (who can shoot sharks, spinning in the sharknado, from a range of about 500 metres.....with a pistol) was one of the goons out of Beverley hills 90210. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

You really, really need to see the end. Basically from when they get in the helicopter onwards.

The helicopter bit, well more the chainsaw incident during that helicopter scene, that saw a shark travelling to earth at around 100mph get split in half by a dude waving a hedge-trimmer sized chainsaw around, was the bit I turned off to be honest!

I'm sure it will be on again soon, I'll catch the last few minutes just so we can compare notes!

The helicopter bit, well more the chainsaw incident during that helicopter scene, that saw a shark travelling to earth at around 100mph get split in half by a dude waving a hedge-trimmer sized chainsaw around, was the bit I turned off to be honest!

what is wrong with you

Hi I am having trouble with my Xbox it says I need to do an update,but when I try it isn't recognising my hard drive all my profiles and games aren't there either I have tried taking it out and placing it in incase it had come loose but this didn't help it also says my hard drive is unformatted ,I don't want to format it because I have no idea what my password and details are to redeem my I.d

Help please