IGNORED

The random discussion thread

• 3 weeks later...

Blog update

Manchester again today and had to fight off the urge to stand at the tram station in city centre (yes 'Tram' Northernerslol) and shout Tylers name over and over.

I'm considering taking posters and wearing a t-shirt next time with his face on next time

Sorry that I haven't been around, everyone. I moved house around the time that the 1vs1 was restarting and we had to re-confirm that we would be continuing and so I missed all that. I haven't had much time to get on here or the xbox since moving but hope to join up with the 1vs1 again next season!

I just got a FIFA title update - 24MB. Apparently it fixes a few things, including reintroducing snowy games to Pro Clubs! Woo!

Ah, that kind of explains why I got randomly got the 'play one match in snow' accomplishment last night then. Despite there not actually being any snow on the pitch.

It's the EA way, fix bugs by adding in some more.

So, as a heads up, Fifa13 was smashed in the "Best Sports/Fitness" category at last night's BAFTA's by New Star Soccer.

If you don't already know, New Star Soccer is made by one bloke in his bedroom, is a completely free download on Iphone or Android and is the most addictive football game EVAR. The guy who made it is also a member of Rllmuk.

Basically, if you haven't already got it, you're a fucking div and you should remedy this right now.

tl,dr: One bloke just pwned the whole of EA sports.

So, as a heads up, Fifa13 was smashed in the "Best Sports/Fitness" category at last night's BAFTA's by New Star Soccer.

If you don't already know, New Star Soccer is made by one bloke in his bedroom, is a completely free download on Iphone or Android and is the most addictive football game EVAR. The guy who made it is also a member of Rllmuk.

Basically, if you haven't already got it, you're a fucking div and you should remedy this right now.

tl,dr: One bloke just pwned the whole of EA sports.

Siread is also a former member of the 1 v 1 league, we should try to get him back!

New Star Soccer is immensely addictive!

• 2 weeks later...

Worst nightmare. My home town just lost power in extreme snow storm conditions (1cm of snow). I have only one candle and am currently struggling to pour drinks without spillages. I don't know how they cope in the dark ages in Glasgow. Yay it's back on! Nervous breakdown averted.

Ah ffs it's off again. I hate wasting drink.