IGNORED

The random discussion thread

Anyone fancy joining me at the FIFA 12 special preview event in Manchester tonight?

Kyoto lounge is the venue, 3 quid entry fee.

Did you happen to go this event in the end Sith? If so be good to find out what you seen.

Also did anyone happen to watch Bin Laden: Shoot to kill programme at 9pm this evening? I found it quite a good watch, very interesting how they went about their business.

Did you happen to go this event in the end Sith? If so be good to find out what you seen.

Also did anyone happen to watch Bin Laden: Shoot to kill programme at 9pm this evening? I found it quite a good watch, very interesting how they went about their business.

I've Sky+'d it. Don't tell me how it ends!

It was a good watch. A workmate who used to be in the forces was watching it with me and was tellling some stories about his encounters with SEALS in Afghanistan and Iraq throughout!

• 1 month later...

Everyone who doesn't own Pinball FX 2 yet, should go and download it (the game hub is free with 4 trial tables) and then grab the Paranormal table for FREE (until Nov 2nd)

I was never really interested in Pinball but after being lured in by the freebie it turns out it's rather good fun. Just don't get downbeat when you see Big Gus's high scores and you'll be fine.

• 1 month later...

Microsoft prepares major update for Xbox 360 console

The BBC iPlayer will be added to the Xbox in 2012 as Microsoft tries to centre its console on entertainment rather than just games.

The big update to support this change will start hitting Xbox 360 consoles around the world on 6 December.

Microsoft has signed up 40 media firms to provide both live and on-demand movie and TV services for the console.

The update also lets people control their TVs by talking into the Kinect motion-spotting gadgets.

Just thought you might want to know, especially those who play bap Thursday, may be an issue if there's a big download

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Woke up this morning to a load of e-mails telling me I'd bought Microsoft points.

Switch Xbox on and greeted with the message "This gamertag was last signed in on another console"

Account locked and suspended for 'up to' 25 days for investigation into the hacking fucktards

WANKERS