SaintM

The random discussion thread

34 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

I still can’t believe how they have achieved this. It’s absolutely stunning whether it’s riding across a wide open range or wandering around a town looking for a fight :)

First thing I saw when arriving in Valentine was some poor swine being hung from the gallows 

159BE960-DCB4-4E21-B926-0EDE77579A9E.jpeg

I'd not heard this news story about Dembele.  One of us, one of us...

Three weeks ago, Dembélé failed to turn up to training. The club couldn’t get hold of him. Dembélé didn’t even bother to go the full Ferris Bueller. Instead, he went for the oldest, laziest trick of all, saying he had a stomach ache – as Xavi Hernández once admitted “gastroenteritis” is the go-to excuse when there is no excuse – and that the battery on his car had gone flat. By the time the doctor made it to his house, there was no sign of any illness and it later emerged he had been up late playing video games and had overslept. Ernesto Valverde responded by leaving him out for the visit of Betis – which Barcelona lost.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

Who's playing Football Manager this year?

I know @MardiganX is, as well as @Tomox cos we can all watch his progress with Concord here:

Hide contents

Anyone else got a game going?

I will be picking it up this week and hoping it still runs ok on my work laptop. Not arsed about the 3D ‘animation’ so should really just be about how quick it can churn through all the numbers without melting the machine.

Yes!!

This version is superb! Currently not YouTubing it though, moved over to Twitch as life is just insane and I don't have a huge amount of time to play enough!

It's so good though, best version yet for me! :D

Haha, still have fond memories of that session we had Tom, where we failed the mission driving back to the depot, flipping it on an innocuous piece of kerb 3 times in a row :lol: 

Same session that Vinnie got wiped out by a chaos driving delivery van two attempts in a row too :lol: 

• Upvote 3

On 13/12/2018 at 19:41, Jamin said:

Haha, still have fond memories of that session we had Tom, where we failed the mission driving back to the depot, flipping it on an innocuous piece of kerb 3 times in a row :lol: 

Same session that Vinnie got wiped out by a chaos driving delivery van two attempts in a row too :lol: 

Still having nightmares about it mate! :omg:

what a laugh it used to be trying to work out who could fly the plane long enough for the others to make their way into the prison!! 

• Upvote 1