rllmuk
Joyrex-J9

Recommended game lists

Added these to the SNES list:

Kirby's Dream Course

Pierre le Chef Out to Lunch

Pop n Twinbee

Tetris Battle Gaiden

Added Space Invaders '91 to the Megadrive list.

Added these to the PS1 list:

Devil Dice

International Track & Field

Kurushi & Kurushi Final

Landmaker

Noone can stop Mr Domino

Power Diggerz

Puchi Carat

Q*Bert

Tempest X3

Turnabout

Could someone edit Acid Bear Boy's Saturn spreadsheet into the main post?

(Also, I've added Dragon Force to the list, because it's an ace little oddity of a strategy game, and updated Guardian Heroes to being non-unique thanks to the Xbox Live Arcade version available now)

I've just remembered that I made a PSP one ages ago. We did make a start but it's a little bit lacking in content, feel free to add more.

Shall we do a Google docs thing? I know there have been ones for other consoles in the past with varying degrees of success.

Sod it, I've done it - we'll see if it gets used.

Link:

RLLMUK PSP Recommendations!

I added a few to the SNES list:

Assault Suits Valken

Breath of Fire

Breath of Fire II

Dragon Quest III (Reprise)

Dragon Quest V

Dragon Quest VI

Ninja Warriors Again

Ogre Battle

Romancing SaGa 3

Star Ocean

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

Added to NES games:

Contra (added as "Probotector" to match the Europe release, although I guess it could be changed to Contra since more people know it under that name?)

Duck Tales

Parodius

Life Force (aka Salamander, but I believe it only had the one NES release as "Life Force"...or "Lifeforce"? Again, open to debate.)

Snake Rattle n Roll (shh, I liked it :blush: )

• Upvote 1

Snake Rattle n Roll (shh, I liked it :blush: )

There's nowt wrong with Snake Rattle 'n' Roll! Though obviously the Mega Drive version is better ;)

Does anyone have a copy of the MAME list ? :(

edit: This is a great list

There's a text file here with a lot of the entries, so I've used this to recreate it in my Google Drive. I've also made a read-only copy in case someone *ahem* loses the existing information; just post in here if something's happened to the list and hopefully we can bring it back. :) It also might be worth posting in here if you make any major changes or additions so that I can update the read-only copy.

Editable list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AszYQUK5YGbvdEExSGVhOFl0ck13b0djcW01MXJYZ1E&usp=sharing

Read-only backup: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AszYQUK5YGbvdE5lSzNYS281QVZIU094QmF2cV9sLWc&usp=sharing

• Upvote 1

No Master System love? Fledgling sheet started here, mostly just to make sure everyone plays Kenseiden. Notes on the FM support entirely subjective, no apologies!

Of course a lot of classic games on the Master System were available and better represented on other systems -- I've filled the title in gold (well, yellow, but let's pretend it's gold eh?) where it's worth specifically investigating something on the MS.

Could really do with anyone familiar with MS RPGs contributing some entries along those lines.