Nintendo 3DS - first thread

How many new puzzles are there? I had the Ocarina, Starfox and DKC Returns one, but then I got one from a Pilotwings Resort puzzle from a man, and he had two others? Also yes; always the pink ones. I'm also tempted to travel the globe to colour in all the maps, only to get depressed later that someone with two 3DS's sat for hours in his dank room resetting one machine to different regions to complete the entire globe. Awful.

I've already got 3/4 of the UK, so I'll start off with Wales before heading down to France. I'll videoblog the whole thing, like an even worse Dave Gorman, if you can imagine. I will also lose my job and jeopardise my relationship.

Belfast is barren. 2 GAME shops, a Gamestop and I've had the sum total of 1 streetpass since christmas walking past these and a bunch of school kids nearly every day. Humph.

and when I worked there 6 months ago I toured around there every lunch time for hits. :facepalm:

Now working in dundonald in the stormont estate, no a sausage in month :(

as a side note I regularly gets hits shopping on saturday in Lisburn, no idea why it has more than belfast, got 8 in total from there.

I live in Singapore and have had two Streetpasses only in the last year or so. I managed five in Sydney over Christmas. Been in Tokyo for about 20 hours now and I've had 32 hits and my Plaza is getting nice and busy. My wife thinks I'm mental whenever I get overly excited about the green light flashing on my 3DS :)

Incidentally, all the boys are playing Monster Hunter and all the girls are playing Mario Kart.

I work at a University and since the 3DS came down in price and started to get popular I can normally fill 10 a week just leaving it in my bag in the office and catch students as they go past. This has the handy side effect of getting me plenty of level ups. Of course currently I'm stuck at the dark room and can't seem to get a white mii.

Why are you chumps waiting for coloured heroes to turn up? Just buy some old ones you've met already? Unless you haven't meet any whites.. in that case oops. ;)

Scot, I think you need

2 dark blue miis in your line up, who you then team up and magic the fucker with.

Why are you chumps waiting for coloured heroes to turn up? Just buy some old ones you've met already? Unless you haven't meet any whites.. in that case oops. ;)

How do you do that? Is it some new thing for Street Pass Quest 2?

I'm just finishing my second playthrough of 1. Hence 40 heroes before I got a white one.

I got one straight away on my second playthrough. Was dreading that bit too, as I spent over 300 coins trying to get one first time round.

I got one straight away on my second playthrough. Was dreading that bit too, as I spent over 300 coins trying to get one first time round.

Reverse for me. First time around I got one straight away. It's done now though. Just got the last two mobs to fight in the final room and I can finally move onto the sequel :)

Unfortunately it does quite often replace having to deal with the cards youre dealt in a tactical way, with choosing 2 old , powered up, red friends and double teaming a massive fire attack for 40+ points. And repeat :) . Havent quite beaten it twice on quest 2 yet but I`m quite happy with my

wow!panda wow!

hat already.

These folk haven't added me yet: sjirubagan, bimbam, yiggy, cookie, pulsemyne, fondue, sozzlyjoe, ann coulther, midwalian, anubis, mid?, ahmunna, shedders, freezy, kitchen, rexel, bignige, xboks

Apologies for mistakes in names, but I had to just use shortcuts on the 3ds where needed. No biggie if you don't want to add me back - just that I'm almost at the limit of people I can add now.

These folk haven't added me yet: sjirubagan, bimbam, yiggy, cookie, pulsemyne, fondue, sozzlyjoe, ann coulther, midwalian, anubis, mid?, ahmunna, shedders, freezy, kitchen, rexel, bignige, xboks

Apologies for mistakes in names, but I had to just use shortcuts on the 3ds where needed. No biggie if you don't want to add me back - just that I'm almost at the limit of people I can add now.

Sorry mate, added now.

Why Nintendo can't just have a system that notifies you when someone adds you I'll never know.

Thought I might as well pop my non registered friends too. I'm missing,

Mafro, McSpeed, AnnCoulter, Yiggy, ImCokiMstr, MidWallan, Utopastac, Anubis and Flub. Apologies too for any naming mistakes! Had to rename some slighty to fit 3ds naming restrictions.

On the same subject, can unregistered friends be removed does anyone know? My ocd occasionally sets in when bisit my friends list and see people who still haven't added me back!

Oh and if I haven't added you, please let me know too!

deKay needs to be named and shamed as a friend code non-responder as well. :angry:

I can't - my list is full, sorry :(

Just be prepared for what you're letting youself in for.. a gazillion bloody letters each day! ;)

I haven't done any since getting my new SD card. It's painfully slow. Faster card on order though!