IGNORED

Minecraft - Caves and Cliffs Pt. 1 update out now

RubberJohnny

Can you ever completely clear out a dungeon? I have a basement that leads into one and sometimes mobs spawn but not sure why, it's well lit. Does it have to be very well lit or can you just not avoid it?

Is the spawner still there? If so it needs to be very well-lit to stop spawning. Like, four torches on the ground next to it.

It's not hi-res, but I really like the Zelda one. On my phone so can't link (guffaw) I'm afraid, but it's worth a look. The only slight downside is that doors don't have a window, so it can be quite "exciting" opening them sometimes.

*edit* bothered my arse to move to my pc.

This is the one: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/zelda-texture-pack/

20110327_080136_16446_screenshot.jpg

20110327_075847_3547_screenshot.jpg

20110607_104444_display.png

Not sure if it is 1.0 compatible yet though :/

*2nd edit* - hmmm appears it isn't from the comments.

Anyone use texture packs? I got a popular high-res one which is nice in places. But not overly keen in general.

Is there a popular one that just makes the default textures a tad nicer to look at?

I use Painterly, customised to keep the same style as the classic textures as much as possible.

Oil bee Bach now that I have at least some of my bastarding great deadlines out of the way briefly. Haven't played really since my mountain hollowing days on the old server.

Similar here, plus internet connection woes :(

I seem to be just getting "The server responded with an invalid server key" :unsure:

Yeah, that sometimes happens to me. The best thing to do is this: somewhere when you click on multiplayer there is button saying direct connect or something like that. Click on it and then type in otaku.co.uk. You might have to try it more than once, but that always works for me :)

Hello. This is Jonnyalpha's daughter. Whenever you see jonnyalpha on the server it is actually me. I now have a new laptop so I won't have to pinch his to play Minecraft. Please could I be added to the whitelist? My minecraft name is Alio97. Also I want to transfer my single player game from my dads laptop to mine. How can I do this? Thank you :)

is it best to play single player or multi? p.s. i still can't install a door :(

I'd play multiplayer - it feels more dynamic and the worlds are so vast you don't have to live in one anothers pockets anyway. It's just cool to have other people working away on their own projects around you; it's hard for me to go back to Single Player after that.

is it best to play single player or multi? p.s. i still can't install a door :(

multiplayer is fine, although you do get the occasional gang of cocks who fuck about and make a mess or some goofball who insists on building their Dallas-style ranch bungalow almost on top of your svelte Corbusier villa, forcing you to erect a wall all around so no fucker can get any closer.

also, fuck doors - carry that thing like a weapon, head forth, and destroy!