russ

Justified

Looks like Mcloud but in reverse, plus Walton Goggins is in it

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Fantastic opener, the chemistry between Olyphant and Goggins ^_^

That was easily the best part but the just was just OK. Does anyone know if

Walton Goggins will be in every week? What with him getting shot at the end and all.

Got round to watching the pilot on yesterday (it was free on iTunes), very much enjoyed it, I think I'll be getting the season pass for this one.

The first thing I ever saw Olyphant in was Deadwood...

I don't think I can get past the strange way he walks in that to be able to watch this :P

He doesn't always walk like that, does he?

I don't think I can get past the strange way he walks in that to be able to watch this :facepalm:

I don't know if you could call it walking. Moseying maybe? It's definitely very strange and he does it in Justified so it's not character-specific.

just watched the first episode/pilot - very good indeed, really well-paced and enjoyable. normally with stuff i download i sometimes skip through it but nah, not with this. a nice mix of the serious and the playful and as it's an FX show, good to see other people from The Shield in as well. hopefully more will turn up down the line.

but Goggins was immense - after only a few seconds i completely forgot he was Shane, and the two fat Nazis chopping wood? :wub:

just downloading the second episode now.

I don't think I can get past the strange way he walks in that to be able to watch this :ph34r:

I wish you hadn't mentioned that. I managed to get through all of Deadwood without once noticing it, now it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Clarence Williams is awesome, I still have fond memories of his role in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.

Edit - having now watched Episode 4, I have to commend the writers and whoever is picking the guest stars. Alan Ruck was brilliant as well.

Apparently Five have the rights to this in the UK and are scheduled to start showing it sometime in April, probably on Five USA

Fucking outstanding episode this week(episode7). Best yet. It's great to see it turning more serialised. It's much better off for it.

That scene with Raylan and Boyd with all the extreme closes ups of their faces was amazing. Raylan didn't have his hat on at any point this week, either. And I'm pretty sure that was the first time he ever lost his cool, too.

:wub:

Also, the Reverend from Deadwood. :D

Apparently Five have the rights to this in the UK and are scheduled to start showing it sometime in April, probably on Five USA

Yep, Five USA will be airing the first episode on May 5th at 10pm.

:)

A friend has suggested visiting Harlen next time I'm in Kentucky but I think I'll give it a miss after watching episode one. Me and rocket launcher toting nazis don't get along.

Recorded this on Five USA, so I've only watched the first episode. I'm a pretty big fan of Elmore Leonard, and this had the right feel to it. Leonard has a great ear for dialogue, and they've transferred his style to the screen well.

Tempted to just go ahead and download, rather than wait every week.

LOL'd at the black guy who got the car this week. And the

utter shambles of an escape.

'...where did you get this car, sir?'

'i found it.'

'...and where did you find it, sir?'

'in your sister's ass!'

:)