Private MW2 Game Night/s

Ok, by popular demand of idiwa, in an effort to escape the care package glitchers, and just because it would be fun, who is up for an evening of privately hosted games?

State what day/s time/s you are available and what your connection speed is so we can pick the best host.

I'm easy for any night and have an 8meg connection and get about 5-6meg, so I'd hope someone can do a lot better than that.

No time wasters please! :)

I would be up for this, pretty much any time is good for me.

Through my wireless connection I have 10.5 down and 0.5 up, ping of around 20. Ideally we need someone with decent upload along with the download speeds as that is what kills hosts on this game. Thrown in a speedtest thing too.

705111135.png

Im up for this. Pretty much most nights except thursdays and sundays.

20mb fibre optic connection.

What's your upload & ping? Run a test of speedtest.net & pingtest.net and let us know.

I haven't had much of a chance to get on lately, but when I do get more time I'm up for some private games.

What's your upload & ping? Run a test of speedtest.net & pingtest.net and let us know.

I haven't had much of a chance to get on lately, but when I do get more time I'm up for some private games.

At work at the moment but i'll do that when i get a chance to at home.

I took am with Virgin suckass service (supposed to be 10MB... is it fuck as like!). I work 6 day shifts on a ten day rotation. Might do some wanky goggle calendar so that you fuckers can see when I'm on. Basically there is no preferred day as its always bloody changing.

Sunday this week is good for me though. Lets not fuck about with talk of game types, just boom bosh bish get online, in a lobby, random person pics a gametype then random pics the map. The emphasis is on playing games not getting bogged down in BS. ;)