rllmuk
Vemsie

Vanquish

GTTV will debut the new game on GTTV, which airs on Thursday in the US. So what will it be?

Signs point to a game Shinji 'Resi 4/God Hand' Mikami has in development for quite some time now at Platinum Games. It might very well be called 'The Ritualist', a name that was trademarked by Sega some time ago.

Should be interesting, as Mikami and Kamija were responsible for most of the Capcom classics last gen.

Just a few days left. :lol:

Count me excited. I've really been thinking about this since basking in the glory of Bayonetta. As you say - the best of Capcom is now Platinum. This could be something very special too.

Strangely, as a gamer - I'm finding myself feeling quite protective of them. I want them to do well. I just always want to be able to play their games, the way that they want to make them.

Okay, I'm sure I saw something somewhere about a new horror title set in a bizarre gothic town featuring heavy cel-shaded shadows, a purply-orange colour scheme and some mentions of Lovecraft or Edgar Allen Poe. I may have dreamt it, but if it turns out to be this game I will shit my pants and you can all bow down in front of me for my psychic powers. If it's something else entirely then I'll just go back to wracking my brains about where I saw the damn game or if I even saw it in the first place. That is all. :lol:

Okay, I'm sure I saw something somewhere about a new horror title set in a bizarre gothic town featuring heavy cel-shaded shadows, a purply-orange colour scheme and some mentions of Lovecraft or Edgar Allen Poe. I may have dreamt it, but if it turns out to be this game I will shit my pants and you can all bow down in front of me for my psychic powers. If it's something else entirely then I'll just go back to wracking my brains about where I saw the damn game or if I even saw it in the first place. That is all. :lol:

There was that Suda51 Franz Kafka inspired game (Kurayami) - could be what you're thinking of? It was canned as far as I'm aware.

It's a new third-person survival-puncher called Evil Hand 4 Resident God. It's basically like that bit in Evil Dead 2 where Ash's hand gets possessed, only with more punching deadites in the balls.

Also, it's the videogame spin-off of Commando.

Was that the Suda51 & Mikami collab?

wait.... is this going to be the same day as the Capcom x Microsoft reveal?

No and no.:lol:

The Mikami/Suda thing will be published by EA and the Capcom/MS game is a Monster Hunter port.

Capcom/MS game is a Monster Hunter port.

Whoa, I just saw on kotaku- if its true then thats great news :lol::D:( I've been wanting to get into MH Online with friends and putting it on a proper online console (either PS3 or 360 would have done) is perfect timing!

Whoa, I just saw on kotaku- if its true then thats great news :lol::D:( I've been wanting to get into MH Online with friends and putting it on a proper online console (either PS3 or 360 would have done) is perfect timing!

Yikes, just had a look myself, $15 a month apparently! And SSFIV dated for Japan on April 28th... so many mixed emotions.

Yikes, just had a look myself, $15 a month apparently! And SSFIV dated for Japan on April 28th... so many mixed emotions.

Isn't it Japan only, too? I'd probably pay the tenner a month to play MH online but how did the portable Monster Hunters do over here. That'd be some indicator as to whether or not we'd be getting a sniff of the 360 version. Or maybe they'll just wait and see how MH Tri will fare; a shame as I'm not sure if Johnny WiiSports'll be rushing to pre-order that.

I just hope it's another scrolling beat em up. It's what they're best at ;)

Oh and coop please!

...and like Guardian Heroes. With Bayonetta combat ;)