A Few Good Men.

Last night was another so so effort from me. Not sure what's up.

Anyway. Tonight. Probably about 8 as usual. Who else is on?

Not seen Meerman on the MW2 for a while either, btw :unsure:

I should be on tonight, have come across a few times where i receive an invite but am already in a party, may i suggest the following:

If someone sends you invite and have a party already send back the number of people you have (i.e. you and two friends send 3 back) and if room send another invite?

Just a suggestion but feel rude ignoring invites but then again disbanding a praty to join another that only has space for one is kinda like giving the middle finger to my previous party....

Ooh. I played S&D almost exclusively these days so throw me an invite some time if you want to try and get a full party for it.

sounds good.

sorry about last night, girlfriend came in upset and I'd probably have added to it if I had stayed on :(

can I join you guys? average score 20/7....or 7/20

Yes please. Sorry for before - things were looking crowded and I was nervous we'd be over-crowded. You have been one of the nicest people to play with so if you'd still consider being a member I'd be delighted to add your name to the hallowed list in the OP. :D

network died again. cannot be fucked going back on.

Sorry guys for wrecking another game :(

I don't think it ruins it for anyone else but yourself, does it? What's the problem? You were saying you had a fast connection up and down weren't you? Is it a router problem or something?

I wanted to try akimbo 1887s before hitting the prestige button, to see what all the fuss was about, and must say it's so ludicrous as to be laugh out loud funny. The range is stupid and the whole thing pretty game-ruining. I won't be doing that again but I can see why some people get addicted to it, it's just so damned easy.

So those are your readings on wireless and your big pink knob is better than everyone else's, right? But it's dropping out and you need a cable? Why do you feel sorry for everyone else? What is your "issue"? Explain, goddamit! :D

So those are your readings on wireless and your big pink knob is better than everyone else's, right?

my knob is bigger because it's right beside me

But it's dropping out and you need a cable?

probably a good shout. It didn't drop tonight though

Why do you feel sorry for everyone else? What is your "issue"? Explain, goddamit! :D

overlapping= bad. Almost every other connection is right on top of another.