IGNORED

A Few Good Men.

Blue

Sorry I didn't join last night RBOnline, I'd only planned to play for an hour and there was four of us and four of you, didn't want it to end up being 5 v 3. If its any consulation we were terrible last night too, nowhere near as well as we normally play. Will hopefully be on tonight, though there is a power cut in our area and 400 houses are down (I'm at uni at the moment) so hoping it'll be sorted soon its been out since last night :(

Sorry I didn't join last night RBOnline, I'd only planned to play for an hour and there was four of us and four of you, didn't want it to end up being 5 v 3. If its any consulation we were terrible last night too, nowhere near as well as we normally play. Will hopefully be on tonight, though there is a power cut in our area and 400 houses are down (I'm at uni at the moment) so hoping it'll be sorted soon its been out since last night :(

Yeah no worries man.

:lol:

We kicked some serious, serious arse. Getting two Emergency Air Drops on Wasteland and actually queuing up Pave Low's after my Cobra had left the airspace and my Harrier had just entered was amazing. And after most people called it a night, me and outspaced were owning motherfuckers for fun.

We both intended to finish for 12, but after two of you guys came back, we were there for another hour or more. Damn you!

I'm not sure if I can get on tonight - if I do, it'll be around the 10/11 mark.

Sorry for earlier Blue: I sounded like I had a cock in ma gob. Got an abscess and the dentist hit the nerve about 2hrs before I was in game with you lot. Would have loved to have stayed on but it was going mental :(

Oh and sorry for nicking your missile too :D

Sorry for earlier Blue: I sounded like I had a cock in ma gob. Got an abscess and the dentist hit the nerve about 2hrs before I was in game with you lot. Would have loved to have stayed on but it was going mental :(

Oh and sorry for nicking your missile too :D

Ouch! :( I'm going to overlook the care-package nicking on this occasion, on account of you having a cock in yer gob. ;)

I couldn't get on last night, but Thursday was amazing scenes. When we jumped on the enemy Emergency Air Drop on Terminal that guy was so pissed. It probably didn't help that I called one in immediately afterward and we kept hold of it.

A low point for me was hastily calling in another Emergency Air Drop on Sub Base, and having a B2, Chopper Gunner, and something else go over the railing and into the water. Though, the fucking Chopper Gunner landed on the nose of one of the Submarines, fucking teasing me! All I got was a lousy UAV.

I might be on tonght. Not sure yet. It'll be 8/9 if I can get on.

I joined FishyFish in session last night for one game. I don't know if I was on his team or not but the team we were playing against were so utterly and laughably bad that I was able to go completely berserk on them with Mr Shotty. There's nothing like the occasional 10:1 ratio game to make you feel good. :D