IGNORED

A Few Good Men.

Blue

Apologies to Metalligator, there. Kept trying to get you back in between games but it all went a bit wrong.

I'm still amazed my leap from the rooftops to knife that camper in the alleyway actually worked. I saw a dot and the radar and thought "Fuck it!"

When the six of you joined our random lobby last night I was pleasantly surprised!

I'm still amazed my leap from the rooftops to knife that camper in the alleyway actually worked. I saw a dot and the radar and thought "Fuck it!"

I was amazed when I saw that on the killcam - proper commando style.

Luckily for you all I was playing shit last night, otherwise it would have been a different story :(

Seriously though, I enjoyed those games. It was a shame the guys on my team weren't really speaking, so I spent most of the time in chat with my mate. VerminScum and Boozy (damn your heartbeat monitor) were kicking ass and taking names, and I got shanked on some stairs by a shield-toting dude (either wiener or Vulgar Monkey). Still, I enjoyed running around knifing half your team at the start of Skidrow ;)

If you see me online and need extra numbers, just pop me an invite.

Apologies to Metalligator, there. Kept trying to get you back in between games but it all went a bit wrong.

Haha! yeah, that was a wicked replay. That guy didn't know what had hit him!

I don't know if it'd detract from our clan games too much but the MW2 league seems to be picking up some pace over here: League

With the number of people we have signed up we could get at least a couple of teams involved I reckon.

Aye, I just need a few more TAR21 kills with FMJ and I'll have my mastery for 10,000 xp.

Also, good news: found my mic!

I had an idea of where it was for a while but, err... never got around to looking. Lazy bastard. :)

edit:

False alarm - it would appear the bloody thing doesn't work. Only time my icon lights up is if I tap it or flick the mute switch. Can hear just fine though. Wankered wiring perhaps?

Ill be on at 8/9 again tonight. If there's room for two me and my mate Sokaar will be up for a few games.

You didn't show. :angry:

I might be on if I can tear myself away from DJ Hero for a while. Probably after about 10, though.

:D Just me, Shaky and Wiener and we got our asses kicked, sometimes due to major lag and sometimes due to not having a whole team there and having shitty randoms with no mics or sense. I went from 1.16 to 1.13 k/d :(

My copy of Mass Effect just turned up, but if you lot are up for a game send me an invite and I'll try to squeeze some game time in.

Also, when I join could someone be so kind as to let me know if they can hear me shouting down my peice-o-shit mic?

If not, I guess I'm off comms for the duration. Pfft.

Sorry. Something came up, and I didn't get a chance to give a heads up.

Anyway, I'll be on at 8. I'll just stream the United game on the laptop, as long as my connection doesn't suffer.

Is anyone else getting on?

Ugh, I couldn't enjoy myself with this tonight. I got killed instantly after spawning by a sniper, a predator, a stealth bomber and then another predator within a matter of seconds. Plus the fact none of the enemy seemed to want to die from the bullets I was pumping into them.

It's a funny game. Some nights it just seems a bit 'off' somehow, though it's probably just me being shit.

Ugh, I couldn't enjoy myself with this tonight. I got killed instantly after spawning by a sniper, a predator, a stealth bomber and then another predator within a matter of seconds. Plus the fact none of the enemy seemed to want to die from the bullets I was pumping into them.

It's a funny game. Some nights it just seems a bit 'off' somehow, though it's probably just me being shit.

Exactly this.

I'm not sure what was up. With the exception of one really good game I had, and a couple of OK ones, I took an absolute beating. We won what, 2/3 games out of almost 10?

It was pretty crappy. You kinda sense when you're getting beaten by the better team (which happened a couple of times) but you also sense when something isn't quite right and you just don't get kills you should be. Sometimes it really feels like your bullets are nerfed. I came back on later and managed to get back on track. Drives you nuts this game sometimes.

Yeah, while there were a few games that suffered from what seemed like issues relating to lag, there were also a few games where we were simply outplayed by a better team.

Who's on tonight? I'll be able to play from as early as about 4 to be honest. I'll likely be on until past midnight. Are most of you getting on around 8?