A Few Good Men.

Appologies for sounding pathetic but I just don't know what's the 'done thing'.

copy. I'm not sure how to get started with this but am certainly keen to tag up with some less idiotic players so please someone invite me. Have been pretty addicted to this recently so am online daily in the evenings. racked up 4days experience so can hold my own...

cheers!

DELFIN VEGAH

(XBOX)

I'm not part of the clan

Stick "AFGM" in your clan tag and you are. :lol:

copy. I'm not sure how to get started with this but am certainly keen to tag up with some less idiotic players so please someone invite me. Have been pretty addicted to this recently so am online daily in the evenings. racked up 4days experience so can hold my own...

cheers!

DELFIN VEGAH

(XBOX)

I'll send out a FR right now. Gotta have the AFGM clan tag if you want to benefit from the added intimidation factor though. ;)

Stick "AFGM" in your clan tag and you are. :)

I'll send out a FR right now. Gotta have the AFGM clan tag if you want to benefit from the added intimidation factor though. :omg:

I've been tending to have clan tag as TWSS recently, I like the intimidation factor but then people expect you to be good!

Under promise over deliver :-p

My 'friends' are not really online that much anymore so should be available online a bit more :-)

beginning my quest for first tactical nuke soon, would be nice to get it in a game with some of you guys in it (if i ever get it at all), the first 6 kills seem the most important, and staying alive during chopper gunner.. then hoping the chopper pilot isn't a complete twat!

the way i've been playing recently i start to wonder if i'll ever get one, but a lucky game with some noobs might occur!

sorry I had to quit early last night, had limited playing time and couldnt be arsed waiting for 5-10 mins between each game to match players.

will be around in the future tho for some longer sessions so dont be shy of my mad skills...

cheers!

Whatever suits you man, but you don't have to worry about stuff like that with us. You'll at least be guaranteed someone has rockets when you're getting a harrier/pave low mauling.

sorrry didn't join you guys last night was on with some mates, managed to get chopper gunners out of four emergency airdrops in a row (one of which i couldn't call in because i knidly said a mate could have pavelow from same airdrop and he called it in before in could get mine out making the air space 'too full' grrrr)

may get on tonight

If you're about tonight Blue can you throw us an invite over if there is any room? Sick of playing with random folk now! :(

Shit, just saw this, sorry. I'll add you to the list of people I spam the hell out of with invites from now on. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...