I *heart* Abby.

As for this series overall, I've enjoyed it but it's a shame it's taken a whole series just to setup the next one's set of characters and yeah, Rudy is now totes the lynchpin and it's dead if he goes. Also, that was (presumably intentionally) the most hilariously rubbish cliffhanger ending ever given it's about a character literally no one likes, characters or audience alike.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the probie is nuts, brilliantly so.

I enjoyed this series as much as any other, which, considering how I nearly chucked it in back when Nathan (I forget the actor) left, is really good going, and a testament to the show.

I fucking hated Rudi when he first appeared, but, as others have said, he's actually brilliant. He completely ruled this series, and is now officially "Better Than Nathan Was".

The thing with Nathan was that he was a proper cunt - but you couldn't help but laugh at his horrible shitty attitude. Rudi, while good and all, is "actually a nice guy" in this season. There's no proper, proper arseholes in the main cast anymore.

I wasn't a fan of the latest season at all. I loved the "evil Rudi" episode, and Curtis's episode (which was very surprising) - but the rest has left me cold. Abby's a load of wank.

Finished watching the latest series on Sunday. Almost gave up 2 episodes in, but episodes 3 and 4 were ace so I fired through the rest really quickly.

Finn = Great. New Probation Worker = Great. Abby = Potential there. Jess = Shit.

Which one was Abby's?

Okay, maybe I should have begun a new paragraph there. I just meant, "she's shit." She might improve in the next one - since she's obviously a big set-up for this year's plot-line - but god she was rubbish.

• 10 months later...

That's actually the fourth episode, it started a while back. Been alright this season, not really as good the first couple but a step up from the disappointing previous. Rudy is great as always (I think I actually like him more than any of the original characters tbh).

seen the first three... enjoying it so far. The probation office of the past couple series is a right proper freak!

I do quite like abby.. although

the way they were playing her storyline, i thought she was actually a dog that turned into a human.. and that girl was her owner. Obviously not though.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've just watched the penultimate episode of Misfits and Ch4 not only spoiled the plot for the last ever episode in their 'on next weeks' thingy during the credits, they even gave what looked to be the very last scene away...

Fucks sake, I hope I'm wrong. Not that I would mind if that is the ending, I just mind big time if they've gone and gave it away.

So I've just watched the penultimate episode of Misfits and Ch4 not only spoiled the plot for the last ever episode in their 'on next weeks' thingy during the credits, they even gave what looked to be the very last scene away...

Fucks sake, I hope I'm wrong. Not that I would mind if that is the ending, I just mind big time if they've gone and gave it away.

The last episode's up on 4od, and it's quite different from what the preview suggested.

• 6 years later...

I actually just finished watching the lot on Netflix for the first time. Quite enjoyed it. Interesting how everything was kept low key and very localised despite it being a load of people with superpowers.

• 1 month later...

I think it was very hard to replace the original lot, but it has to be said I can't think of many shows that have cycled characters as much but done such a good job with it.  

They didn't really try and carbon copy the characters at all but still ended up with very memorable characters beyond the initial cast.