Modern Warfare 2 League (Xbox 360)

I think people were quite happy with teams of 4 with reserves, I have no idea what I'm doing right now so I'm not even sure I could get 6.

It was only an example mate, I'm not trying to set any rules - just seeing if we can't get the ball rolling by laying down some guidelines and then getting some commitment and teams lined up.

If you only have a team of 4 there's a high chance you'll be regularly shy of the full quota. If 4 is the aim then really 5/6 people would be the ideal number I'd say.

I think people were quite happy with teams of 4 with reserves, I have no idea what I'm doing right now so I'm not even sure I could get 6.

You'd likely be able to get 6 a side if it was a set night each week. If not, then yes 4 seems much more manageable

Fixed nights - yes

Split teams based on ranks - No

You'd have thought the better players would want to spread themselves around a little - whilst no-one likes getting hammered every game it is equally boring on the odd time I've found myself on a team that wins by absolute miles game after game. No challenge etc is an equal waste of time

You'd likely be able to get 6 a side if it was a set night each week. If not, then yes 4 seems much more manageable

Fixed nights - yes

Split teams based on ranks - No

You'd have thought the better players would want to spread themselves around a little - whilst no-one likes getting hammered every game it is equally boring on the odd time I've found myself on a team that wins by absolute miles game after game. No challenge etc is an equal waste of time

Ah so that's why you play for United.

I'd be up for joining a team, if anyone would have me.

Ah so that's why you play for United.

I'd be up for joining a team, if anyone would have me.

We'd be happy to have you (Utd and our MW2 team!)

We've got 7 so far (Me, Manic, Milly, Timmo, Gavinator, Frontsideboy and AndyRoo) so adding another will mean we can split into 2x4's? (We need to share Milly and Manic out - they each play like they have no thumbs!)

Cheers for the offer guys. I really don't mind playing for either of you. So who ever needs the extra player the most really.

Depends on what ends up been the number per team I suppose as to who needs you most numbers wise. I would argue that we want you most! (Timmo has got a raging hard-on for how you 'sculpt' your hair)

I will be up for this depending on evening, my mates have just disowned me because when i play with them they get put with ppl 'too good' appparently. Did notice one of the games i played i was the only un-prestiged person.....

Does it find matches on rank or connection?

Lame excuse if you ask me! Think they are just jealous....

Let me know whats going on.

Has this died the death I assumed it would? damnit Timmmo, we need your organisational skillz.

Timmo's left everyone intimidated by his superior COD league running skills. Then, when others try to get something going, he takes cheap shots at their inadequacy and laughs at us imbeciles without stepping up to the plate himself.

God he's a priiiiiiick.

He's on our team so I may see if I can cajole him into action.

Otherwise who fancies an informal team/clan night on Monday? There's usaully at least 6 of us on so we'll challenge anyone to a 6v6 from 9ish onwards?

If there's a few people up for it we can have a mini-league in Timmo's honour.

If anyone is short of players for a clan i would glady join one since playing with complete randomers is getting boring. my gamertag is Devastator Rizz , oh yeh im not a complete load of bollocks on the game i have a kd of 1.89 with about 12k kills :)

Dibs!

• 2 weeks later...