rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
SaintM

rllmuk FC

What is your secondary account, Al? You should probably put it out here for everyone to add!
My physical copy of the game is apparently on it's way. I'll be on tomorrow night if it's arrived by then, failing that some of Saturday eve too.

1 hour ago, Jamin said:

What is your secondary account, Al? You should probably put it out here for everyone to add!
My physical copy of the game is apparently on it's way. I'll be on tomorrow night if it's arrived by then, failing that some of Saturday eve too.

AlfromsleepUSA. My kid has made a player for it, he’s using that account for his games these days  :D

4 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

Ill be about

I heard your offering to be the main any for Rllmuk FC for the time being? :) 

36 minutes ago, smithstock said:

I'm around from now pretty much all night if anyone fancies partying up. 

I will join you after the intro game.

I really can't defend, gone to extra time after 5-5 >.<

My guy is all made and ready to rock for rllmuk fc. Me steely and Sean played a season with our Boro side, was good fun. Is there a psn chat group going to see when others are on? 

I'll be on tonight if anyone is about. Made my pro but not taken him out for a stroll yet.

Baring why don't you make a new PSN chat? Makes sense like!

18 minutes ago, Baring said:

My guy is all made and ready to rock for rllmuk fc. Me steely and Sean played a season with our Boro side, was good fun. Is there a psn chat group going to see when others are on? 

Yer 

You left it:lol:

ill add ya

2 hours ago, Jamin said:

I'll be on tonight if anyone is about. Made my pro but not taken him out for a stroll yet.

Baring why don't you make a new PSN chat? Makes sense like!

There is one already 

For those that have played, how are you finding clubs?

Aside from being so hit and miss with my goal scoring I'm quite enjoying it ^_^

What have you gone with for your pro's? Currently my guy is 6"2 and i've focused more on physical / shooting rather than pace / shooting this time around. As it seem's easier for defenders to keep up with you it makes sense to be able to hold them off better so that you can bring other players into play a bit more.

There have been just as many comical moments on this one though, scrappy goals in the box where the keeper has saved the ball only for it to hit my guy in the face and go in the net, @tcharliel falling onto his face the other night was entertaining but generally they don't seem to hamper the experience like the last game so far.

I think my only current gripe is the bug that lets attackers get in behind the defenders so easy from a goal kick.

Anyway's I'll be on tonight if people are about? :)

• Upvote 1

I'm on and off these days but if I'm about I'll drop in. 

I find it good overall, I think there is more skill required in areas that were too tolerant of poor positioning before. I think winning the ball from goal kicks, getting in place before free kicks, and keeping within 15-yard passing ranges is really satisfying. It doesn't seem yet, there's a sure fire way to dominate in those areas though I don't feel the same way about keeper reactions and corners. They definitely need work. 

It seems much the same as 18 to me just a tad slower. Still as frustrating when you tackle someone and the ball just knocks straight back to them but hey ho. At least it's nice to be playing with the old crowd again.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, GrahamDunn said:

Anyone around tonight? 8pm onwards...

Up for a few now onwards if anyone's about ^_^