IGNORED

EDGE Writes Reviews. So Does games tm

Blue

I appreciated Edge's approach more when I was eleven and wanted to present myself as more mature than I was. Now I'd prefer it to loosen up and enjoy games for what they are instead of battering them with the stuffy Edge thesaurus and talking like wankers. The next editor of Edge should be Ellie from Eurogamer.

Sketch drinking game, take one shot every time he mentions

Dave Halverson's fucking PLAY (I'm not ever going to buy this on principle, even seeing the name pisses me off now - nice one Sketch!)

His personal grudges with previous magazines

FFS no one cares Sketch :D

Oh and Retro Gamer does multiformat reviews as well with names and we get scores right ALL THE TIME*

Except for that one review where Jason Kelk reviewed his own game, that one was supposed to get 100%!

And what did Sonic Unleashed score?

Sketch drinking game, take one shot every time he mentions

Dave Halverson's fucking PLAY (I'm not ever going to buy this on principle, even seeing the name pisses me off now - nice one Sketch!)

His personal grudges with previous magazines

Except for that one review where Jason Kelk reviewed his own game, that one was supposed to get 100%!

And what did Sonic Unleashed score?

Did you not see my * :D

You, nor anyone else need reply in it, and mods are free to delete it if they feel it inappropriate, but for those willing to respond with more than a facepalm gif, you never know what points of interest just might be raised.

Like I said, I read both mags. My other half and I disagree on which has the better reviews and I'm interested in other opinions. Can you live with that?

We lock threads like this instead of delete them nowadays, so everybody else can see what not to post.