Derren Brown : The Events Fridays 9pm

Hey there,.

What bullshit!

For all we know we were watching a fucking live split screen with some other cunt placing numbers as they were announces then the left side of the split goes live when ready.

That was total and utter shite.

Really let down.

Despin out.

He's an entertainer.

If he really could predict the numbers then he wouldnt be doing this for a living would he.

Well, he has to come clean as to how it's done on Friday, so if it turns out the numbers are somehow printed on those balls he had in between when the numbers are announced and when he showed them, then I think a lot of people will be disappointed. I expect a more elaborate system then that.

Hey there,.

What bullshit!

For all we know we were watching a fucking live split screen with some other cunt placing numbers as they were announces then the left side of the split goes live when ready.

Really let down.

Despin out.

Nah, that would make a SHITE follow up show.

I think it must be some kind of printing doo-dah in the stand. He did seem very much like he'd never seen those numbers before, never mind predict them. Despite my love for Mr. Brown, I am a little bit underwhelmed. Still, Friday should be fun.

Hey there,.

What bullshit!

Really let down.

Despin out.

Wait, are you suggesting that Derren Brown has no magical powers of any type and tonight's performance was some sort of trick?

That's quite an accusation.

I turned off the moment he said he couldn't show you them before the BBC do.

And that's surely bullshit, because showing people your guess isn't illegal. Christ, the number of winners in the past who have inadvertently broken the law by showing people their ticket! MY GOD!

I'll be watching Friday's show to see what happens next, though. I'm always curious, and he's an affable bloke.

Hey there.

What bullshit!

Really let down.

Despin out.

What bullshit!

Paul Daniels didn't actually saw Debbie McGee in half. For all we know, he could have been using some kind of fucking trick box, where Debbie contorts herself, and some other cunt hides in the lower half and sticks her legs out.

Really let down.

What's that?

Some kind of etching via a controlled light source, UV may be too low wavelength to be fair, but light staining nonetheless.

The balls could have had every number embedded in the plastic, but only one colour would react with one surface (number) for example. Do this for each ball.

Hence the delay shen he walked behind the balls.

Were you able to see the surface of the balls that held the numbers? I think not

Er, I said "nothing visibly happened". If nothing's visibly happening, what's the need for a distraction? Does the invisible man shout "look over there!" before making a getaway? I think not!

Unless, of course, you mean to make people think it's relevant when trying to work out what happened in the aftermath. Which I now presume you do. Looked more to me though that it was so that he could compare numbers in the same shot.