giant_frying_pan - giantfryingpan v sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl Result 0 - 3

Polmon - PolmonTheNinja v Asura - Kutai Result 3 - 0

GC Zombie - GC Zombie v Dante Sigona - Mega Drive II Result 2 - 1

Round 18

sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl v cale - Cales Moog Result 2 - 1

Carlito - Dollarez v Polmon - PolmonTheNinja Result 3 - 0

Dante Sigona - Mega Drive II v giant_frying_pan - giantfryingpan Result 2 - 1

Asura - Kutai v GC Zombie - GC Zombie Result 0 - 3

Fixtures are posted up in the format 'Host' v 'Challenger'.

Host (home fixture) plays on 1P side, Challenger (away fixture) plays on 2P side.

Each round is 99 seconds, best of three rounds.

You must play three matches against each opponent. Even if you lose the first two matches, you must play the third and confirm the outcome of all three matches.

Please post your results in the following format:

Host Username - Gamertag Matches Won v Matches Won Challenger Username - Gamertag

E.G.

Asura - Kutai 1 v 2 Sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl

Both players must confirm each result.

<_<

OK. So. Far be it from me to throw away points but I couldn't in all good conscience allow Dante to allocate me points I've not earned.

My tally in the table above should read (including both defaulted Asura games):

Played: 12

Wins: 6

Losses: 6

For: 20

Against: 16

Difference: +4

I've got four games left to play in total. Carlito, Dave White, Sith and Frying Pan.

I soooooo don't want to get relegated. ;)

Cales Moog 1 - Dollarez 2

6 rounds to 5 and everything. Good friendlies afterwards in which Cale got to see my new tactic of substituting fireballs for jumping forwards and punching and hurricane kicks for jumping backwards and kicking.

Shit is elite yo.

Dante Sigona 2 - Dollarez 1

Far too little respect shown for the EX Messiah Kick from me. Far too little...

Good games though - sorry I had to rush off I would have liked a few friendlies but my girlfriend came back and she likes to keep her fighting domestic rather than 2D.

I'll be on sporadically this evening. Gonna be eating soonish, and I've arrange (lol) to play the Lost Planet 2 demo with some mates later, but around that I'll be on SF4. Not sure about tomorrow, as I'm viewing flat again (landlord has decided to give us 2 month notice as she wants to move back in :twisted: ).

Cale 0 - 3 Frying Pan

A routine and thoroughly expected win for the Pan here. Didn't have a chance and even if my stick was responding correctly I still would have lost. Well played, chap!

The friendlies were a bit more even - and buggerloads more fun too. I couldn't hear what you were saying sadly but I'm guessing you were enjoying them too. Let's do it again soon, I'll have my headset on as well. :-)

Dollarez 3 - Polmon 0

Really nice of you to stop playing Trials to play the match - going straight in cold is a bit of vicious handicap. So, you know, loads of gentleman points to you sir.

Would have loved a couple more friendlies but I've got to be up at 0600h tom so need my beauty sleep.

Phew good to be clearing a bit of my backlog, it was getting a bit pathetic.

GC Zombie - GC Zombie 2 v 1 Dante Sigona - Mega Drive II

Could easily have been 0-3 to Dante, the first set went down to the last hit, but I won with chip damage from EX green hands. The next set I had lost my confidence because of the close rounds and played it defensively, with was a massive mistake because I lost quite badly. The in the last set the first round went to Dante quite comfortably, he'd just got me worked out too well so it forced me to mix things up. I managed to pull myself together to win the last two rounds, just.

Something happened in one of those rounds that I've never seen before. I killed you with a jab (sorry), and during your fall to the floor death animation, the gief decided the round wasn't over yet and grabbed you into a spinning piledriver, all in slow motion. I swear I never input it (intentionally), the mad russian took control himself!

Haha, that confused me too.

REALLY good games. I don't have that much practice against Zangief with Rufus (If someone picks him in player match I'll usually go with Fuerte) but I muddled through alright. When I won the second game I thought I might actually give you your first loss. :ph34r:

Hope I get to play your Gief some more in the future!

I'm going away this bank holiday weekend, so Dave/Sith/Carlito I won't be able to play until Tuesday evening, perhaps Monday if I get back in good time. Just for the drama, I'd like to play Sith last as it could be the deciding match for who finishes top!

giant_frying_pan - giantfryingpan (Balrog) 0 - 3 sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl (Ryu)

I was much happier with my performance here than in our first match. Round scores were 1-2, 0-2 and 1-2 and I asserted myself better this time. I still made a few mistakes though, and sith duly punished me. That cross-up into EX hurricane was once again the difference maker, but my blocking wasn't up to snuff tonight.

Cheers for the games and hopefully the tourney goes well tomorrow!