Dante Sigona - Mega Drive II v Carlito - Dollarez

cale - Cales Moog v Polmon - PolmonTheNinja Result 2 - 1

sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl v Dave White - The Dave White Result 3 - 0

Round 15

Carlito - Dollarez v Asura - Kutai Result 3 - 0

GC Zombie - GC Zombie v cale - Cales Moog Result 3 - 0

Dave White - The Dave White v Dante Sigona - Mega Drive II

Polmon - PolmonTheNinja v sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl Result 0 - 3

Fixtures are posted up in the format 'Host' v 'Challenger'.

Host (home fixture) plays on 1P side, Challenger (away fixture) plays on 2P side.

Each round is 99 seconds, best of three rounds.

You must play three matches against each opponent. Even if you lose the first two matches, you must play the third and confirm the outcome of all three matches.

Please post your results in the following format:

Host Username - Gamertag Matches Won v Matches Won Challenger Username - Gamertag

E.G.

Asura - Kutai 1 v 2 Sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl

Both players must confirm each result.

:lol:

Polmon - PolmonTheNinja (Ryu) 3 - 0 giant_frying_pan - giantfryingpan (Balrog)

I think I had two good rounds in the whole of that, but Polmon was on top for everything else. No real close games, it went all one way or the other.

So frustrating when you know what to do to counter or avoid something but you just can't pull it off well enough ;)

Well played polmon!

Polmon - PolmonTheNinja (Ryu) 3 - 0 giant_frying_pan - giantfryingpan (Balrog)

I think I had two good rounds in the whole of that, but Polmon was on top for everything else. No real close games, it went all one way or the other.

So frustrating when you know what to do to counter or avoid something but you just can't pull it off well enough :lol:

Well played polmon!

Aye, good games - sorry I had to dash after only a single friendly, I needed to do the washing up so cooking and eating could commence. Those were some of my first games playing against a person using a stick by the way - it was quite tricky, and I had very little confidence in my excecution, so I just kept things simple which worked out well in the end.

Dave / Cale / Sith, I'll be online for a while tomorrow evening, but then I'm away for the weekend. However! I'm off work all next week and shall be lounging around the house doing piss all, so I can play then if that's good for yous :wub:

GC Zombie - GC Zombie 3 v 0 cale - Cales Moog

Cale looked like nicking a win in the 2nd set, but ended up eating too many piledrivers. There isn't really much Dan can do against Gief so it must be a very frustrating match up to play.

Ah well. I knew what was coming from the first match we played so I'm not surprised at the score. I half-heartedly tried a few things but nothing was taking so I just taunted and got SPD'd. What shouldn't be overlooked here is that Zombie has an excellent Gief and well deserved his win. :hmm:

Also, Polmon and I had a wicked set of matches the other day. Really close and they could have gone either way.

Cheers, guys.

Hi all, terribly sorry about this. I had to start packing up to move today, due to needing Blobcat and her car to help me move my stuff to my new house, and now I won't be able to play any games until my new place has broadband, which will be a significantly after I officially move in, which is two weeks from yesterday.

Consequently my Xbox and all my stuff is packed away and going to the new house tomorrow.

This means that, with great regret, I have to pull out of the league. As a former organiser of the league I find this really embarassing, because I know first-hand how difficult this can be for those mediating the division; sorry everyone.

Ah balls, and we were doing so well! Right, options are either all outstanding matches and remaining ones to be given 0-3 against, or alternatively all matches from the start to be changed to 0-3 against. Most votes for one or the other wins I guess.

edit: and while I'm at it, I see Dave White's miles behind. Do I need to give him a prod? I'm sure I've seen him online a fair bit, probably on Trials HD or something though.

Ah balls, and we were doing so well! Right, options are either all outstanding matches and remaining ones to be given 0-3 against, or alternatively all matches from the start to be changed to 0-3 against. Most votes for one or the other wins I guess.

edit: and while I'm at it, I see Dave White's miles behind. Do I need to give him a prod? I'm sure I've seen him online a fair bit, probably on Trials HD or something though.

The fairest way is to regard every game against me as a win for the other person - I've only won a couple so it shouldn't distort the results much.

Polmon - PolmonTheNinja (Ryu) 0 - 3 sithlordx - cosmickillerdyl (Ryu)

Going from pad to stick and having not played for a few days has severely hampered what little skill I had - I couldn't even reliably throw out dragon punches, which stopped me using even the simplest of ultra setups. Good games nevertheless, and some enjoyable friendlies afterwards. I have to say though - random select didn't seem all that random - way too much Honda and Gen coming out of it for me. And I know fuck all with them, too :angry:

giant_frying_pan - giantfryingpan (Balrog) 0 - 3 GC Zombie - GC Zombie (Zangief)

A resounding win, but I felt as if this time I at least made you work a little for it!

Two or three of the rounds I was in touching distance of taking the round, but once big bad 'Gief gets a hold of you, it's ovah :D

The round that you won via Ultra was so crushing because I intended to do the same which I think would have finished you off, but you got yours out first/at all :omg:

The last round of the last match was probably my best but your switch to the knees was extremely clever in that before I could come up with something to answer it, the damage had been done.

I probably enjoyed that more than my usual hammerings. And the matches afterwards - I thought you were just going to keep getting Zangief all the time with the randomiser! :(

giant_frying_pan - giantfryingpan 0 v 3 GC Zombie - GC Zombie

Those friendlies were a lot of fun, not because I won a lot of them, but because you should have won them, but something disastrous always happened to you to prevent it. Actual lols were had on the last hit of the last round, all I was trying to do was Balrogs head butt to ultra set up, and I kept messing it up and hitting you with something else instead.

Edit: Oh yeah, I heard groan over the mic when the 1st friendly was FeiLong vs Gief :( Also, the last proper round of Balrog vs Gief I thought was all yours, you'd taken half my health and I'd barely scratched you, somehow I found a way in though. Well fought, it was definitely a lot harder than the first match up we had.

• 3 weeks later...

Boys I am really sorry for fucking this league up, I have been working mad hours for my latest show. And leave for Denmark, and then Paris for 2 weeks, so it's only fair if I leave.

sorry for messing people round and causing frustration I enjoyed the games and saw some really nice play.

Best of luck to you all and thanks for your time.