The Walking Dead!

The Sarge

I think this whole Darabont left the show and it is now better because of it is bullshit.

I've read a lot of great ideas that Darabont had but could not implement because they were cutting the budget of the show. Season 2 on a whole was pretty mediocre expect the last two episodes. AMC came to realise that they need to put some money into the show to make it work. I really think it is all down to AMC's handling of the show.

Oh, totally - but you can't really imagine Darabont going this hell-for-leather with everything. He always seemed to want to take things relatively slow.

Fuck that! This is awesome!

I love it whenever everything is fine and everyone is smiling I'm thinking "a fuck load of zombies are about to turn up" and they do. But I didn't anticipate how dark it turned. Top stuff.

They've also killed off one annoying and one pointless character. Good work.

I need a new series to watch so I'm thinking of starting this soon. Am I to understand correctly that it starts off slow as hell (or even as slow as a zombie) but picks up rather considerably at some point?

The middle of S2 was a bit slow but it picks up at the end, and S3 has been brilliant so far.

For those starting to watch this, S1 starts great and slowly gets worse. S2 starts badly and drags on for ages and then slowly starts to get good towards the end. S3 has been pretty solid and enjoyable for all 4 episodes so far.

If this show really is becoming good it's going to be a weird one to recommend as you don't want to put people through the first 15 or so episodes yet it's sort of vital to see from the start.

Judgement, that is very strangely worded, like you are expecting it but not this season, which implies you know it's going to happen, in which case it IS a spoiler. Given that we HAVEN'T had that happen in this episode (excluding "next week on", who the fuck watches those?) then what exactly are you posting if not a spoiler?

FFS, why can't people just fucking label spoilers? Future episode or events? Fucking say so!