Trials HD (XBLA)

Purchased last night. Love it even if it is a bit evil :rolleyes:

Added evilwallpaper and Blu3Flame tags for the tracks if thats ok. I tend to produce a track or 2 if I have time.. wish you could upload the tracks so everyone can see em.

This is probably obvious to some, but how do I change camera angle? Place a trigger then link it to a floating camera? What options do I need to check for the trigger? Looked on the help but there isn't much about setting your own camera angles.

works now brad, the barrels are a bitch and the bit after that the camera goes really funny, in the end 27 faults 4:31.833 but am gonna work on it now i've sussed the barrels (i think)

edit: 1:43.626 but got to the barrel bit after about 30 secs or so then it went wrong

edit again: 0 faults 25.600

This is probably obvious to some, but how do I change camera angle? Place a trigger then link it to a floating camera? What options do I need to check for the trigger? Looked on the help but there isn't much about setting your own camera angles.

Heres a link to the official forums where someone was having the same problem :rolleyes:

http://www.redlynxgame.com/forum/viewtopic...a5ef3f122ebb2c3

What you need to do is glue a trigger on the flipper and place the trigger on the flipper with the animation box ticked, Just make sure the trigger isn't partially in the floor or flipper because it will activate it.

[edit] Oops thats a totally different problem :(

Im an idiot! i'll leave the link though as those forums are helpful.

You're top of most of my friends leaderboards, with Loony Jetman top of a few as well, but Tekunikaru is the guy to beat for the skill games. He's top of nearly all of them!

Wasn't it Teku who made loads of cool Skate vids? I think I added him yesterday. I hope the Skate skills don't transfer too well to Trials or my leaderboards are toast :(

And again (Inferno II)

94 Faults 7:59.775

:(

EDIT: And again, again. This time I was approaching the finish line with 60 faults and rode straight in to a swinging thing. :rolleyes:

And damn you :D

Looks like I'll be a busy boy tonight then.

SSBJ, on the main menu select User Created, or whatever it's called, then Get and your friends custom tracks will come up there. Select and download, then back out to the User Created menu and into Play. Least I think that's right...

WooooooooHoooooooooooooo Completed Extreme. It was a slug, but I did it, so very very happy now.

I nearly cried though as I went to the kitchen to help the missus as I finished and came back to find Lucas's little mate had turned the Xbox off. Luckily it had saved.

WooooooooHoooooooooooooo Completed Extreme. It was a slug, but I did it, so very very happy now.

I nearly cried though as I went to the kitchen to help the missus as I finished and came back to find Lucas's little mate had turned the Xbox off. Luckily it had saved.

Hahahahahahaha

Two guilty looking 2 years olds, one adult nearly on his knees sobbing and begging with the xbox to have saved it and one other adult stood in the doorway sniggering and who would have it the floor with laughter had it not saved :rolleyes:

Another normal day in the bradigor/Lo household :(