IGNORED

Take A Pic Of Your Dinner!

Blue

Will stop posting my images immediately. Sorry for any upset my pictures have caused.

Thanks, that's kind. Hope you didn't mind me saying - I think the pictures are fun from an arty point of view - just were starting to be a bit 'gaggy' from a food point of view.

How are you making them? Photoshop or something?

Thanks, that's kind. Hope you didn't mind me saying - I think the pictures are fun from an arty point of view - just were starting to be a bit 'gaggy' from a food point of view.

How are you making them? Photoshop or something?

Photoshop?? No they were real. Yeah that would be lame if I just photoshopped them in. I was working my way up to making a 'baby arm soup' but have not come across a baby doll yet. I could of easily photoshopped it but it just wouldn't of had the same effect.

Photoshop?? No they were real. Yeah that would be lame if I just photoshopped them in. I was working my way up to making a 'baby arm soup' but have not come across a baby doll yet. I could of easily photoshopped it but it just wouldn't of had the same effect.

You did well with the lolly not sliding about then.

I just made this, sorry for the crappy pic;

Lunch_16_Aug_09.jpg

I did the sausages in the oven for a change, I think I'll give it a miss in the future though - I think the fried potatoes could have been done by themselves as well, although they could have done with some corned beef thrown in there when frying.

Jesus wept.

Piss off. It's all sorted above, if you bothered looking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone's breakfast is making me really hungry. They look great. Mmmm.

Many times i've strolled into The Female Form Thread and said something along the lines of "enough asian ladies already!" or into The Random Picture Thread and posted "LOLcats...I just don't get it..." But if I were to actually expect thousands of strangers on a public forum to take note and change their ways, as a "I can't believe you're not taking my feelings into consideration" type post implies...then well...

Anyway, back to food, good, bad or outlandish and otherworldly. :lol:

Many times i've strolled into The Female Form Thread and said something along the lines of "enough asian ladies already!" or into The Random Picture Thread and posted "LOLcats...I just don't get it..." But if I were to actually expect thousands of strangers on a public forum to take note and change their ways, as a "I can't believe you're not taking my feelings into consideration" type post implies...then well...

[Anyway, back to food, good, bad or outlandish and otherworldly. :blink:

:hmm: at the video. Didn't mean to come over like that and it wasn't just me who was finding them a bit off-putting. There aren't thousands of strangers in this thread and it was nice that Capone said he'd stop. You read what I said in slightly the wrong tone.

There's been the odd thread in the past, in food and drink, that have become unreadable with pictures of people spewing and stuff and there's no harm in, when you're wanting to look at food, not to want to look at things that make you gag.

It's nice that we could say something and it was acted upon - unlike your 'asian ladies' thread/community.

Apologies to the OP for any argy bargy

Here's my dins tonight. First meal since Friday. I mushed the rice a bit as I was watching the Guardian and wanted it all to be well cooked after my weekend of intestinal inconvenience. Still nice though when you've not had anything for a few days.

Half a chicken leg cooked in rice with red peppers and basil.

3827433454_e7c90f928c.jpg

This thread < www.chasethehaggis.com

I work with this guy

He's been blogging his dinner everynight for close to a year.

He takes some stick for his food. He's a big lad but he only eats like 4 different things - Burgers, Curry, Beans or Qucihe.

If you have CoolIris fire it up when your on his site and scroll right really fast - it's a wall of BROWN and ORANGE.

Also, his Simpson food tray and his incorrectly placed cutlery get him pelters too.

Enjoy it if you can