Sunday Night Specials

toonfool

Does anyone fancy a go on Dustbowl on Sunday Night from 20:00? The config would be rewritten and the server reset at 19:55, meaning we'd have a game of Dustbowl which wouldn't be cut short by time or points.

All Talk off. This would be very much a STANDARD game.

I'm on most nights, but I'm sure we'd get pretty sick of dustbowl after a couple of games. I'd just start another night like thursday, but every sunday. So rllmuk night could be sunday and thursday. Even with the people who are always on, that's 5 or 6 of us straight away, and there were people who couldn't get a spot on thursday.

Well, a game od Dustbowl should last around half an hour. I reckon two goes at attacking and two at defending would be a decent stab at having fun. It's all about the team balance.

I reckon Sunday nights could be used for special games. Next week we could turn friendly fire on!

Well, a game od Dustbowl should last around half an hour. I reckon two goes at attacking and two at defending would be a decent stab at having fun. It's all about the team balance.

I reckon Sunday nights could be used for special games. Next week we could turn friendly fire on!

As a spy I heartily recommend this plan of action.

Erm, didn't Valve remove the friendly fire option several updates ago because they said it broke the game?

Edit: Hm, perhaps not - searching finds many servers with the friendlyfire tag. I must have misread.

Although annoying, perhaps when I was running around ubering snipers and spys and not endanger our teams chances of winning, teams scrambles were probably a good thing.

There was also an insane amount of dominations flying around at one point. Haven't had such good dustbowl in quite a while :angry:

We have a number of custom maps on the server. I'll set up a cycle for this weekend. I can't make Sunday, so if anyone fancies it I'll be on on Saturday at 20:00, the main weekend game will still be setup for Sunday though. Bit busy right now, will post the custom map list soon.

This seems like a decent map cycle for the weekend. I'll set it up on Friday, if you need to download the maps you should be able to occasionally connect over the weekend and get them from the server.

cranetop

cp_glacier_b2

cp_redfort_b3

cp_wolf

cp_toy_fort_beta2

MARIO_KART

Cranetop didn't work. I must have had a corrupted file. The server is currently running...

cp_glacier_b2

cp_orange_x_tbr_v3a

cp_redfort_b3

cp_wolf

cp_toy_fort_beta2

jump_pagoda

team_trial_final_b

...and should be doing so all weekend. I won't be around for Sunday night but evil is capable of digging into the server and changing anything that's needed.

I've got a handful more to put on, but I'll wait until tomorrow morning so I don't hit my upload limit. When you're on, press Y then type @menu to bring up the admin menu.

Press 6 (CHANGE LEVEL) from the first menu and you'll be faced with a choice of levels to move to. press 9 to see more, and more, and more.

ANYONE who can use a reserved slot can use this method, unless there are one of the full admins on board. That's me, moonible, evilwallpaper and electricant.