IGNORED

SFIV 1st Division - Week 1, Season 2

Michael J Glocks

Carlito 1 - Cale 2

Really enjoyed the games, both the league ones and the randoms afterwards.

I had literally just stepped in the door so sorry I was a bit gasho when I started.

Also had to bounce double quick as my disapproving girlfriend was clicking and tutting at such a furious rate that my eardrums were beginning to bleed.

We should definitely have some more rando games soon.

Carlito 1 - Cale 2

Really enjoyed the games, both the league ones and the randoms afterwards.

I had literally just stepped in the door so sorry I was a bit gasho when I started.

Also had to bounce double quick as my disapproving girlfriend was clicking and tutting at such a furious rate that my eardrums were beginning to bleed.

We should definitely have some more rando games soon.

Result confirmed.

Really good fun matches. I think I got away with it a bit, to be fair. You had my number by the third match and if we'd've carried on like that I think it would have got embarassing. I must apologise for my play in the random matches. With the exception of Gouken, I had no idea what to do with those characters. My Blanka play was awful. I wanted to rage quit on myself.

Cheers for the games though, chap. Definitely do it again. :omg:

Asura 0-3 sith

The game's were closer than the scoreline suggests as I struggled to understand Gen's moves.

Cheers mate

Confirmed.

I had a lot of trouble in those rounds, and played pretty badly - the second game I kept finding myself in the wrong stance. I landed a lot of good stuff in the others, but had trouble converting that into many wins (though I did win some rounds).

Don't want that to take anything away from Sith though; he played well and deserved the rounds he won. I was impressed most by his fundamentals; he has a good, solid Ryu.

I must apologise for my play in the random matches. With the exception of Gouken, I had no idea what to do with those characters.

I also have no fair argument for the tragedy of my Abel, Fei Long and Seth. I had already licked my fingers to prepare for plug socket insertion in the event of Dhalsim being chosen for me next. I really must get round to learning those guys at some point...