rllmuk
Calashnikov

This is Hip-Hop.

Keep the Heels On

Alchemist and Prodigy have superb chemistry. Check this album!

Return_of_the_Mac.JPG

100% Alchemist production. It's GUN CRAZY. You'll fucking love it, man. It's like love songs to guns. Like, Prodigy is in jail right now on a weapons charge. I wouldn't be surprised if that album was given as evidence. It's exhibit A shit.

You can buy tracks or stream annoyingly short samples from the 12" single on Stones Throw; OJ Simpson is a rough headnodder for sure. If the album is nothing but pure Madlib rawness with Guilty on form it should be fire.

Oh my shizzles, the single is HEAVY:

Synth of doom.

I hadn't even got to the rapping when I exploded. I've just listened to it 3 times in a row.

I've been enjoying that Prodigy track you posted as well, even though I didn't like it before :blah:

Keep bringing the heat Cal.

Love the Guilty track but its what you expect from him and Madlib , just pure fire

The Jay Z track has a pretty good beat but Rhinna's nasty nasal voice is as shit as ever, she's one singer who definitly needs autotuning.

Holy shit. So I was up close and personal with Illa J last night. He's fucking amazing. Mostly rapped which I was surprised at. He's a genuinely lovely guy.

WE VIDEOED THAT SHIT

Fuckin' "Keep The Heels On" man. Alchemist Prodigy shit off the new album. Its just so good for reasons im too dumbed out right now to talk about. Its just gangsta enough lyrics, whilst intelligent and funny too. And the beat is like real dope and banging like a commercial shit, but also real dope in a kind of real hip hop way. DOPE.

OB4CL PTII Tracklisting...apparantly:

2lbysmd.jpg

01. Return To The North Star (Feat. Papu Wu) (Interlude)(Prod. Bt)

02. House of Flying Daggers(Feat. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah & MethodMan)(Prod. J-Dilla)

03. Sonny’s Missing(Prod. Pete Rock)

04. Pyrex Vision(Prod. Marley Marl)

05. Cold Outside (Feat. Suga Bang & Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Atl)

06. Godfather (Feat. Inspectah Deck)(Prod. Rza)

07. New Wu (Feat. Method Man & Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Rza)

08. Penitentiary (Feat. Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Bt)

09. Criminology 09 (Feat. Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Bt & Rza)

10. Fat Lady Sings(Prod. Rza)

11. Canal Street

12. 10 Bricks (Feat. Cappadonna & Ghostface Killah)(Prod. J-Dilla)

13. G-hide (Feat. Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Negro)

14. Rockstar (Feat. Inspectah Deck & Gza)(Prod. Rza)

15. Catalina (Feat. Busta Ryhmes)(Prod. Dr. Dre)

16. 40 Deuce (Feat. Jadakiss & Styles P)(Prod. Scram Jones)

17. Walk Wit Me(Prod. Scram Jones)

18. We Will Rob You (Feat. Slick Rick, Gza & Masta Killah)(Prod. Allah Justice)

19. Have Mercy (Feat. Beanie Sigel)

20. Surgical Gloves(Prod. The Alchemist)

21. Nigga Me(Prod. Dr. Dre)

22. Mean Streets (Feat. Inspectah Deck)(Prod. Allah Mathematics)

23. Kiss The Ring (Feat. Inspectah Deck & Masta Killah)(Prod. Scram Jones)

24. Ason Jones(Prod. J-Dilla)

OB4CL PTII Tracklisting...apparantly:

2lbysmd.jpg

01. Return To The North Star (Feat. Papu Wu) (Interlude)(Prod. Bt)

02. House of Flying Daggers(Feat. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah & MethodMan)(Prod. J-Dilla)

03. Sonny’s Missing(Prod. Pete Rock)

04. Pyrex Vision(Prod. Marley Marl)

05. Cold Outside (Feat. Suga Bang & Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Atl)

06. Godfather (Feat. Inspectah Deck)(Prod. Rza)

07. New Wu (Feat. Method Man & Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Rza)

08. Penitentiary (Feat. Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Bt)

09. Criminology 09 (Feat. Ghostface Killah)(Prod. Bt & Rza)

10. Fat Lady Sings(Prod. Rza)

11. Canal Street

12. 10 Bricks (Feat. Cappadonna & Ghostface Killah)(Prod. J-Dilla)

14. Rockstar (Feat. Inspectah Deck & Gza)(Prod. Rza)

15. Catalina (Feat. Busta Ryhmes)(Prod. Dr. Dre)

16. 40 Deuce (Feat. Jadakiss & Styles P)(Prod. Scram Jones)

17. Walk Wit Me(Prod. Scram Jones)

18. We Will Rob You (Feat. Slick Rick, Gza & Masta Killah)(Prod. Allah Justice)

19. Have Mercy (Feat. Beanie Sigel)

20. Surgical Gloves(Prod. The Alchemist)

21. Nigga Me(Prod. Dr. Dre)

22. Mean Streets (Feat. Inspectah Deck)(Prod. Allah Mathematics)

23. Kiss The Ring (Feat. Inspectah Deck & Masta Killah)(Prod. Scram Jones)

24. Ason Jones(Prod. J-Dilla)

Far to many non Wu Tang guests for my liking and I really dont wanna hear a shiny Dre beat alongside gritty(hopefully) from the other producers on the album.

Fuckin' "Keep The Heels On" man. Alchemist Prodigy shit off the new album. Its just so good for reasons im too dumbed out right now to talk about. Its just gangsta enough lyrics, whilst intelligent and funny too. And the beat is like real dope and banging like a commercial shit, but also real dope in a kind of real hip hop way. DOPE.

I like how it's about seducing a woman but it's dark and sinister, as if these guys think about banging bitches just like they do hustling and slinging dope. I like his advice, too, it's good: suck their titties and shove their head down.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Diggin' through my CDs and this popped up. Had to link it for those that don't know.

Typo LOL?

Can anyone in here tell me what song is sampled for Fancy Clown on Madvillainy? Track 17. I put the album on for the first time in a while last night and that stuck in my mind.

Cheers :lol:.

I've been nailing this Rustie mix since first hearing it last week - It's 40 minutes of heavy hyphy/crunk/wonky hiphop; some spectacular production at times. Not to everyone's taste I know and many of these tracks are a few years old (I think the mix is from 2008/late 2007) but yeah, I've listened to it about 8 times since downloading - so addictive.

Rustie - Thump Crack Mix

three 6 mafia - rainbow colors

n.w.a - dopeman remix

cool kids - one two

guilty simpson - get bitches, get riches

e-40 - dusted n disgusted

hudson mo ft. olivier daysoul - bopgunn

quasimoto - greenery

machinedrum - crime reaper

lazer sword - gucci seatshirt

trill fam - wipe me down remix

tampa tony - cant juke without me (tactic re-edit)

mims - girlfriends fav mc

turf talk - bring the base back

dj amaze - lean

rich boy - throw some d's (starkey remix)

50 cent- she wants it

rustie vs vortex - deep fried

ludacris - splash waterfalls

three 6 mafia - lets start a riot

young jeezy & slim thug- diamonds (ayres & winslow remix)

spruce illest- bumper

famlay - no time 4 no's

traxamillion- from the hood

f_LRG9thWaleCm_599440a.jpg

Ok ok, so Ashmatuk put this up on the 20th June, and yes its been sat on my desk top ever since as I just have not had time to get round to it. Now I have though, I'm liking what I hear. It tails of towards the end but in general, great production, nice beats, good guest spots and some nice rapping from Wall-E.

I like what I hear and if you ain't checked it out go back and download this shit. ^_^

:) Why was I always lead to believe that Kool Keith's Black Elvis album was wack? It's sounding incredible to me now, 10 years later (!!!!!!!!). I guess people were just bummed-out that it wasn't a Dr Octagon. But check these:

Man, those sound bang up to date.

10 years old! :P

Was it Kutmaster Kurt on the beats?

I absolutely KNEW they were going with that beat for this one :) Fucking knew it. Knew it as soon as I heard Rae say he's gone with a Dilla beat that's got some real classic RZA flavour. I always thought that Dilla beat was RZA'd out its mind.

In fact, when I first heard the Four Tops version of 'Eleanor Rigby' (where the sample comes from), I thought I recognised it from RZA's Ghost Dog score. After going back to check the soundtrack, and not finding the track, it turned out I knew it from the Dilla instrumental.

It's on one of his many beat tapes. Dilla Beats 3 or someshit. There are still loads of quality Dilla instrumentals that have yet to be used. I'm surprised this one took so long for rappers to appear on, but I'm actually very glad of that. Nobody else could fuck with this beat besides Wu-Tang. If it was anyone else, you'd just be like "Wow, I bet Wu-Tang would murder this." And lo :wub: