rllmuk
Calashnikov

This is Hip-Hop.

On 17/08/2019 at 00:16, Boozy The Clown said:

OAG's use their bus passes to get back in the studio and wreck shit.

The-Foundation_Compilation_2019.jpg

Not really feeling that Keith track, but really liking that Ice T one:

Bus pass got put to good use.

Both Little Brother and Rapsody realeased albums last week that neither have any skippable tracks, which is such a rare event these days for albums.

The Little Brother album especially is just fucking amazing, considering they haven't worked or even talked to each other for 9 years, the chemistry between Phonte and Big Pooh is incredible and they sound as good together as they did on their first 2 classic albums.  

It's so refreshing to hear a proper hip-hop group again, where the rappers actually recorded together in the same room.

2 hours ago, Calashnikov said:

Did 9th Wonder do the beats?

Nope and to be honest, you don't really notice or care once you have listened to it. 

The production is mainly handled by Khyris, Nottz and Focus, Black Milk does one song too. 

Surprised these haven't been posted:

Normally I'll take all the Push I can lay my hands on but I'm not totally feeling them yet I've got to say.. Need more listens.

• Upvote 1

On 28/08/2019 at 20:06, Charliemouse said:

Both Little Brother and Rapsody realeased albums last week that neither have any skippable tracks, which is such a rare event these days for albums.

The Little Brother album especially is just fucking amazing, considering they haven't worked or even talked to each other for 9 years, the chemistry between Phonte and Big Pooh is incredible and they sound as good together as they did on their first 2 classic albums.  

It's so refreshing to hear a proper hip-hop group again, where the rappers actually recorded together in the same room.

I listened to Little Brother (any most else produced by 9th Wonder) religiously so its great to hear them back again.  I briefly heard bits of Rapsody and that also sounds promising.

Phonte is one damn talented guy, not only is he probably the only rapper to ever trade verses with Elzhi and not come out the loser, the dude can really sing and has made some amazing music with The Foreign Exchange as well. 

He is basically the artist Drake wishes he was.