Calashnikov

This is Hip-Hop.

On 21/01/2019 at 17:03, Camel said:

I'm going to the Jazz Cafe gig. Saw him there before with Insight and it was incredible.

Yeah I would highly recommend Edan live. I saw him play with Mr Lif back in the day.

On 18/01/2019 at 13:17, SpagMasterSwift said:

50297807_2254709518102320_3746955303258685440_n.jpg

Heads up for all the Dutch hip hop heads in here; the above show will also come to Amsterdam. May 16th in the Ziggo Dome to be exact!

Advantage of living in Amsterdam if you like hip hop; all those rappers really want to come to Amsterdam for some reason.

On 25/01/2019 at 07:10, Das said:

Yeah I would highly recommend Edan live. I saw him play with Mr Lif back in the day.

I've seen him three times. They were all basically the exact same set, but his skills never get old. I could watch him all day.

Pumping that Token and Tech N9ne video again this morning on the big speakers, I need to add a few more thoughts. Track deserves it!

Note: Token is still a teen - and he keeps up with Tech!

And not only that, you can tell Tech is not only having fun being super lyrical back and forth, he's genuinely impressed. If you're a rapper, and someone like Tech ever looks at you the way he looks at Token here, you made it. You there!

The track is just hard and super nice.

Also: all in one take, shot in the back of the tour bus, two super lyrical mc's obviously having fun, and the result is a video that's WAY harder and way more HYPE than any vids where they have a few fancy expensive chromed up cars on loan and a bunch of hired half-naked ho's shaking their behinds at the camera. This is pure hip hop. Love it.

Just an informal spit while sitting at his desk, but I like it. Like, there is being able to write a rhyme and being able to rap, but being nice with it is something different altogether. The Year of the Ox dudes are nice.

Can't wait for them to drop something new tracks