Calashnikov

This is Hip-Hop.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Dat production :wub: Really high (lol) expectations for the album now!

Yeah that beat is simply rude.  I hope Bobo bangs that out live - I'm definitely going to catch them touring.

38 minutes ago, Camel said:

Dunno just doesn't really do anything for me.

Aw what, man?

I'm in the recliner, traced like eye-liner,

then I escape like Macguyver.

Come on, son.

Low-key funniest lyricist in rap for me. On the surface he's some cold-as-fuck coke dealin' pimp psycho with the savoir faire, but the references are pure goofball comedy. The skills more than back it up, with the rhymes and the beats. Love the cunt.

On 16/09/2018 at 21:16, Shoes said:

New Edan beat is an absolute MONSTER.

Wait, what? That's fucking amazing. When he's rapping about autumn, with the yellow and brown, and it's as much about leaves dying as it is racial discrimination :wacko: 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Camel said:

Dunno just doesn't really do anything for me.

Same here, I just find his rapping so slow and a little dull.

I have always preferred rappers with higher pitched voices, Big L for me, was a perfect example of that.

1 hour ago, Charliemouse said:

Same here, I just find his rapping so slow and a little dull.

I have always preferred rappers with higher pitched voices, Big L for me, was a perfect example of that.

I love Big L, by the way. For me, Roc Marciano (veteran though he is) is like a modern-day Corleone, with the street subject matter, the fly savoir faire, the cold sociopathic streak, the Abel Ferrara / Scorsese NY vibe in the beats, through to the hilarious punchlines. These guys are my type of rapper.

2 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Dat production :wub: Really high (lol) expectations for the album now!

Muggs is more on fire than any 50-odd year old hip-hop producer has any right to be right now.

10 hours ago, Nathan Wind said:

Yeah that beat is simply rude.  I hope Bobo bangs that out live - I'm definitely going to catch them touring.

8 hours ago, Calashnikov said:

Muggs is more on fire than any 50-odd year old hip-hop producer has any right to be right now.

Muggs has always been great of course, but for some reason (at least with the two newly released tracks so far from the upcoming Cypress album) he's now all of a sudden as good as or even better than he's ever been?! He made countless collab albums over the years since his heyday of Cypress and Souls Assassins shit, but imo it was never as good or banging as that shit. What happened all of a sudden that he found his mojo again at age fucking fifty?! 50 and for sure one of the best current producers out there right now, what the hell

Roll on Friday!