Peter Molyneux's Twitter

I saw a molydeux retweet in my stream today from Duncan Jones, director of Moon and Source Code.

I never knew the guy was such a massive gamer. Many of his tweets recently have been about fawning over old Pen&Paper RPGs and games.

I only looked at your comedy twitter feed today and by the third entry I was transfixed. So many amazing ideas...I can't wait for the Gamejam.

Giant Bomb article on this. The whole thing is too insane. I'm surprised his secret rllmuk identity hasn't been rumbled. http://www.giantbomb...lyjam2012/4039/

Isn't it weird when someone you 'know' through a forum becomes famous in some way? This place has Robert Florence and Capwn, another forum I used to use had the lead singer of popular indie pop act Los Campesinos (they posted a demo tape there before they were signed and everything). There's a strange sense of... pride isn't the right word.

Isn't it weird when someone you 'know' through a forum becomes famous in some way? This place has Robert Florence and Capwn, another forum I used to use had the lead singer of popular indie pop act Los Campesinos (they posted a demo tape there before they were signed and everything). There's a strange sense of... pride isn't the right word.

Like you and everyone else are trying to grab onto their coat tails and be whisked away to fame, but once they've actually made it their they pull out their gun and

doombox.jpg

Loads of semi famous indie types used to post on DiS

Totally amazing. Great work mate!!

Holy shit, I was reading about this on all the gaming news sites the other day, and to find out that molydeux is one of rllmuk's very own...

Awesome!

He's been doing this for ages, it's great.

Don't forget DangerM's Tintin/Spielberg escapades.

Some ludicrously talented chaps on here. Cunts.