IGNORED

Dissect an elephant

fragglerock

Someone at work suggested this as an interesting program

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/inside-...nts/4od#2926286

they get a big animal (Elephant this week, whale next... giraffe later on) and cut it up and have a look at the sloppy gloopy innards.

Really interesting.

I want to and don't want to see this in equal measure. I'm in a feedback loop, wah!

I saw the elephant one last night. It was very interesting. Not hugely gory though. Some of the stuff (inside the elephant's foot, for example) was fascinating and something I genuinely hadn't seen in a nature programme before.

Yeah really. I went in expecting a freak show and was educated... good job channel 4 :wub:

I tuned in expecting some cgi stuff, didn't know it was along the same lines as the human autopsy a few years back.

The facts were interesting, but the presentation was a bit oversimplified for the masses, I thought.

I'd have prefferred a proper in depth documentary, or the screen time to be halves by cutting all the inane chaff.

I tuned in expecting some cgi stuff, didn't know it was along the same lines as the human autopsy a few years back.

The facts were interesting, but the presentation was a bit oversimplified for the masses, I thought.

I'd have prefferred a proper in depth documentary, or the screen time to be halves by cutting all the inane chaff.

Haha yeah I thought that too, it was more like a tv show to the camera rather than the audience of vet students