IGNORED

Home Stadiums

Wow sorry about the pics! considering I used my G9, maybe I didn't focus proper or something :wub:

t972g3.jpg

Other area of the room which is a mess at the moment.

29ffptu.jpg

Fuck me pilot, only just clocked this. If I was a fire marshall I'd shut that gaming den down, it's a potential death trap with all those wires!!

Also, are you stuck in the 80's? You must be the only person in the world to still use ceefax!

Fuck me pilot, only just clocked this. If I was a fire marshall I'd shut that gaming den down, it's a potential death trap with all those wires!!

Also, are you stuck in the 80's? You must be the only person in the world to still use ceefax!

Yeah I really need to sort the wires out, I never really noticed them until now :wub:

I actually like the old ceefax compared to the digital version. I read it everyday!

Didn't know dogs had gaming setup's tobes, wheres your setup? :):D:wub:

I know, first he wants an xbox so we get him an xbox, then he wants 5.1 surround so that goes in, then he wants sky, but not any sky it has to be HD so we have to get that and the TV to go with it. I have to tickle his balls just to get a a BAP game in on a Thursday!

Welcome to the Den from which the whole league will be suffering and feeling pain from this season. PAIN.

019.jpg

Notice several things.

1. The FIFA FANTM for cooling down my overworked brain when battering you all.

2. The Victory Fezzes. Its the mighty robot of doom for a win and the monkey of surprise for a draw. Accompanyed by 3 laps of the living room.

3. The cup shaped lamp. Because despite me being better than the lot of you I have never won ANYTHING.

You can keep all your fancy plasmas and your plush laa dii daa sofas. This is about efficiency. ONWARDS!

Is that an ashtray beneath the 360 controller :wub:

LOLZ. No. It's a badly painted coaster that my wee nipper made for me on holiday. I'm just keeping it real. I use it for my victory tea. Most nights are very dry in my house.

The 42 inches where Milly met his fate...

And (just for Tyler cos he's hard for my 'chair of doom') the seat from which it was orchestrated

Chair in weapons free mode...

Chair in standby mode...

Wincho you have a gaming chair just like mine!*

*Currently in the loft after pressure from the missus, boxed away along with all my old consoles and probably any chance I have of getting a blow job again.

Wincho you have a gaming chair just like mine!*

*Currently in the loft after pressure from the missus, boxed away along with all my old consoles and probably any chance I have of getting a blow job again.

Time for another meet already?!

Manic how can you notice things sat that far away!

It's a deceptive photo, I'm only sat about 3 metres from the TV.

As I alluded to earlier in this thread, 37" is the recommended size screen for my set up.

All these boys sitting 2 feet from their 50" screens are doing themselves no good mate, it's all about what you do with it rather than size :wub:

Also, as you know, I was a trainee fighter pilot in my early days so the 20/20 vision comes in handy.

I'll get a few pics of my home ground(s) later.

SaintM, I love the use of the playpen! It was something I considered and after the kids whacked my 40" Samsung I wish I did. It all worked out fine though when my insurance paid up and I was able to get a lovely 37" 1080p LG which is currently in its temporary ground (the bedroom) until I get the kit together to get the thing stuck up on the wall.