Psychoville

Thread Owner

My wife went to bed halfway through saying "you know I don't like things like this." Leaving me to watch it alone in the dark. I got my own back though, when I woke her up by laughing out loud at Lomax's drawing.

I think it was the best thing they've done since the utterly brilliant LoG Christmas special. The portmanteau format clearly suits them.

It was great!

Lots of hilarious bits... the whole Dale Winton conversation earlier on: "He wants to get back to his earlier, edgier stuff." :lol: And the recycling bin colour coding!

I'm not sure which of the two kids' masks was creepier... Pagan Goat or Deformed Easter Island Statue. :blink:

Did anyone else think that in the teaser for the next series, that Kelvin's name seemed to be repeated rather more than you'd expect in a normal trailer? Almost as if they want to make sure the name's clear in our heads in advance, as if it could be Significant in some way...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've only seen the first series recently. Should I watch the Christmas show before starting on the second, or is it pretty much separate?

Halloween special? Yes, watch it first because it looks like it flows nicely into series two.

Also: of course, comic sans, what else would it be? :)

I'm looking forward very much to seeing Daisy Haggard again, a more inappropriate surname there is not.

Daisy-Haggard-230x358-16kb-media-6504-media-127560-1197526592.jpg

I've only seen the first series recently. Should I watch the Christmas show before starting on the second, or is it pretty much separate?

It was a Halloween special, and yes you should watch it because it was great. Its main stories were pretty self-contained, but the ending might have some impact on the second series.

Also: of course, comic sans, what else would it be? :)

:lol:

Did no one see this? I really enjoyed it. That thing haunting the librarian was probably the most terrifying thing I've ever ever seen. Plus some brilliant bad jokes.

to me Silent Singer is just a twin peaks rip off.