September 04

August 04

July 04

June 04

May 04

April 04

March 04

February 04

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miscellaneous Classic Material From the Forum's Crates

The Perfect CD for a Hip-Hop Virgin

Recommend Me Some Classic... Hip-Hop! (focusing on Golden Era late 80s/early 90s classics)

Recommend Me Some Modern... Hip-Hop! (mid 90s til the modern era)

Common - Like Water For Chocolate... and 'conscious' hip-hop (recommending jazzier, smoother, socio-political stuff rather than gangsta/street LPs)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links

www.rapandsoulmailorder.com

www.juno.co.uk

www.piccadillyrecords.com

www.turntablelab.com

www.hiphopsite.com

www.ukhh.com

www.skratch-alienz.com

www.sandboxautomatic.com

www.thegiantpeach.com

www.hiphop-blogs.com/hiphop/

www.digitalgravel.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended Radio Shows

Hiphopphilosophy.com 24/7 hip hop radio

WeFunk Radio

UGGH Radio

Recommended Internet TV shows

The Breakdown (Yo Mtv Raps mix of interviews and videos)

BBC1's - The History Of Hip Hop

Classic Hip hop videos

Rhymesandbeats.com

Old Skool video blog

Podcasts and blogs

Strawp's Props

Venemous Villain Blog

Strictly Beats Instrumentals blog

Hype Machine

Wake Your Daughter Up

Fat Lace Magazine

A Side podcast

One day I'm going to bump all the hip hop threads so the entire music folder is a hip hop thread.

Then we'll see who's laughing. Fucking. Metal gaylords.

One day I'm going to bump all the hip hop threads so the entire music folder is a hip hop thread.

Then we'll see who's laughing. Fucking. Metal gaylords.

On that day Ben Isaacs will be named chief mod and everyone will be allowed to call each other cunts in Off Topic for 24 hours.

That will be a great day.

On that day Ben Isaacs will be named chief mod and everyone will be allowed to call each other cunts in Off Topic for 24 hours.

That will be a great day.

You can call each other cunts in here, pretty much. What goes on in the hip-hop thread, stays in the hip-hop thread....cunt.

You can call each other cunts in here, pretty much. What goes on in the hip-hop thread, stays in the hip-hop thread....cunt.

Yeah I like it like that, keeping it real. Wanker.

Amazing what a bit of googling can do, check the last comment on the page...now that, Mr DJ KNIGHT XIII, is what one would call "OWNED".

http://apps.metacritic.com//music/usercomm...0nu$I2Bg**

Das you know your my bitch prick, so go carry my cases and let the adults talk about music.

Its a soul track cretin as your knowledge of music does not go beyond your imagined underground world where the local johnny just cum obscure artist bends you over on a regular.

You actually googled me ! boy you are one sad fuck :) Move over kiddo I am done with you, try sending one of the heavy hitters from you crew. I drop my ashes in your face motherfucker !

Das you know your my bitch prick, so go carry my cases and let the adults talk about music.

Its a soul track cretin as your knowledge of music does not go beyond your imagined underground world where the local johnny just cum obscure artist bends you over on a regular.

You actually googled me ! boy you are one sad fuck :) Move over kiddo I am done with you, try sending one of the heavy hitters from you crew. I drop my ashes in your face motherfucker !

You're either foreign or retarded, right? There is no other excuse for your moronic grammatical catastrophes.

Go tend to your sore arse Das, like I said I am done with you as your starting to embarrass yourself . Look elsewhere for the attention you crave. I actually thought you were just playing the fool, but yo dude I am starting to be concerned for you my wigga you need counseling :)

I'm halfway through a first listen so won't say anything yet. Other than it definitely sound like a proper album.

Just found out it's on iTunes... which is weird... get it the fuck in!

RIGHT. This fucking DJ McKnight XXX beef ENDS HERE. Look, if you wanna take down Das, you'll have to get through THIS first:

4453_509708061652_285100021_487165_821454_n.jpg

Thats me and my boy Dave Benson. Haters get lit up by his tec. Get your own back shit.

And in other news, i'm gonna cop that dilla shit right now, thats what I needed. You know when you go a while without a solid new hip hop joint thats just right. I think this it. This is gonna keep the wolves from the door. MR FOX, HE'S KINDA FOXY.

Peace.

Go tend to your sore arse Das, like I said I am done with you as your starting to embarrass yourself . Look elsewhere for the attention you crave. I actually thought you were just playing the fool, but yo dude I am starting to be concerned for you my wigga you need counseling :o

WAT?

All he did was call you on your choice of track and you have totally over-reacted. Not cool.

I don't post in the hip-hop threads much, but I learnt about the album Slow Children Playing by Five Deez from a Das post, so he must be right.

WAT?

All he did was call you on your choice of track and you have totally over-reacted. Not cool.

I don't post in the hip-hop threads much, but I learnt about the album Slow Children Playing by Five Deez from a Das post, so he must be right.

Get all the facts before you comment Lucas :

QUOTE (Das @ Jun 3 2009, 03:50 PM) *

Yeah, that's a fucking CLASSIC summer tune...you fucking pilchard. I'm calling your bluff, I don't reckon you know anything about hip-hop at all. I bet you watched the Reflection Eternal videos that me and esar linked to, then you just started clicking random "suggested" videos on YouTube, then thought "Ohh, that one sounds quite summary...in a gay kind of way".

Fuck off.

***Rings the Coastguard alarm***

Look you pretentious cunt, I know you want to be the last word in hip hop ..go ahead own it you sad bastard and bring your crew in to add their glib comments.

But I am calling you out you insecure cunt...this is not some bullshit east cost west imagined crap or some hide behind the keyboard bullshit.

You are a cunt and you know it...No drama no threat..no creating new thread ass wipe you are a cunt and I am more that prepared to fuck you up as I have had enough of your bullshit. Don't start what you can't finish cunt. Go grab your boys as I know you love an audience you despicable piece of shit...I spit on you bastard and I don't care if i get barred from this site if I ever meet you in the flesh I will fuck you up, I ain't playing cunt.

Holla back pussy.

Sorry you feel that way Dizogg, truth of mater is I am quite a chilled guy but I don't understand why a certain individual feels that he owns this thread and can mock who he wants and gets away with it. That's just bull and won't fly with me . In a fit of anger I let rip, but those who have had to endure this bullshit are aware that I did not start this. I even created another thread so that he could get on and do his shit. If this chap is man enough to throw stones shouldn't he expect some thrown back ? or hasn't anyone notice that it is the same individual that creates all the drama. If someone says my taste in hip-hop is shit that's cool with me, but be sophisticated about it and expand saying why you think it is shit don't throw personal insults and try and use me as your forum whipping boy ..sorry dawg I won't tolerate that.

I have got love for all in this thread as we all have a passion for hip-hop but I will not be insulted over it from someone who embraces what my culture created.