IGNORED

Final Fantasy XIV: Online First post updated with lots of info. Join Moogle!

Mace Masterson

edit: ah right, I forgot there's no Trial version right now due to massive server loads because of Endwalker. So either be patient or buy the complete edition.

What do you mean "free"?

- There's a Trial Version that is LOADED with content. Completely free up to level 60 with some minor restrictions.

- There's the proverbial Complete Edition which is ALL content excluding the brand new Endwalker expansion pack that dropped several weeks ago. This requires a subscription.

- Monthly subscription is somewhere around 11 quid.

- PS+ is NOT required to play.

If you're unsure, start with the free Trial. Do know the Complete Edition is on sale very often, so I discourage you from paying full price.

16 hours ago, df0 said:

edit: ah right, I forgot there's no Trial version right now due to massive server loads because of Endwalker. So either be patient or buy the complete edition.

What do you mean "free"?

- There's a Trial Version that is LOADED with content. Completely free up to level 60 with some minor restrictions.

- There's the proverbial Complete Edition which is ALL content excluding the brand new Endwalker expansion pack that dropped several weeks ago. This requires a subscription.

- Monthly subscription is somewhere around 11 quid.

- PS+ is NOT required to play.

If you're unsure, start with the free Trial. Do know the Complete Edition is on sale very often, so I discourage you from paying full price.

Excellent!

I actually played this on PS3 many years ago so looking to get back into it with all the new content. Nearly finished downloading.

ffxiv_23122021_202233_852.thumb.jpg.9b86f30adfefd20a6c44d9563a571a66.jpg

Merry Christmas, there's a few Santa hats in the company chest.

We always used to put our hats on and meet up in FFXI, probably not that easy to organise with the queues at the moment but could be fun to try.

Let me hop on to my Weaver and I'll make two small ones to fit on the top of the ears. 🎅🎅

🐰

I had a fun raid roulette earlier, the third Nier raid and I think it was the first time in a long time for many, so timing and awareness was off. By the final boss you just had to laugh at it all, party got wiped clumped together in the middle, not sure how, healer is raised who uses limit break to get everyone up, but no one seems to be aware the building is forming below, which proceeds to wipe everyone again.

Thankfully everyone seemed to take it in good humour, aware people where rusty and it was just one of those runs.

There's 5-6 of us on Omega server (chaos) and we were thinking it might be nice to team up with some forum people to do some current raids, ex-trials etc.  We have a tank and healer, and can if needed probably force someone else to play an alt job to be another tank. Anyway just thought I would gauge to see if there is any interest as it would be nice to do this content with a chilled, mildly competent* group.

* I may not be competent. 

We haven't touched the Ex raids yet, and by mildly competent I really mean just don't be a dick! So if there is anyone here on the Chaos cluster that fancies getting into the raids with a friendly group drop me a PM or join up on our discord https://discord.gg/JXQz5yTf (I think this link is good for 2 weeks) and say hello. Hopefully we can get enough of us to have a full group for something. Plus it would be nice to play again with you Deefs ❤️ .

2 hours ago, Nimmel said:

We haven't touched the Ex raids yet, and by mildly competent I really mean just don't be a dick! So if there is anyone here on the Chaos cluster that fancies getting into the raids with a friendly group drop me a PM or join up on our discord https://discord.gg/JXQz5yTf (I think this link is good for 2 weeks) and say hello. Hopefully we can get enough of us to have a full group for something. Plus it would be nice to play again with you Deefs ❤️ .

I've been looking to give this a go tbf, so might drop in to have people to ask noob questions or sommat. Plus, I could relive the glory days of playing with the WoW Muk crew :P Won't be raid ready for a long old time, it'd purely be as a social thing but beats playing the whole thing solo. 

I've joined the Discord but I'm still on MSQ for Endwalker at the moment, haven't played the game since the kids broke up from school, partially as its difficult to play it with them around, partially because theres been a lot going on and partially because of the queues.

Cool no rush to do anything! We are usually up for doing 5 man stuff as well so feel free to give us a poke if you need a hand with anything, although you can use trusts for pretty much everything pre-90. I think the forum had a linkshell which I never managed to join so it would be nice to get into that as well if possible.

I couldn't get the free trial for this to work, I think since I had an old account. Anyway, I paid the monthly sub and am enjoying it, although I'm only level 16 so far.

2 minutes ago, Purin said:

I couldn't get the free trial for this to work

This is disabled at the moment isn't it? As game is too popular/queues long etc

3 hours ago, Hexx said:

This is disabled at the moment isn't it? As game is too popular/queues long etc

Ah, I just revived a sub from the PS3 days, deleted my character and made a new one. I hadn't played that much on PS3, my old character was level 33 or something.

Really enjoying it so far!

Watching the markets today has been interesting. The massive influx of new crafters seems to have really unsettled things and prices bombed quickly for new stuff.

Made about 4m from selling various mats though which for me is loads