Microsoft Kinect

Asura

Thanks all :)

Shame YouTube hasn't taken a liking to it like you guys have!

MrMustang210 says "wow nice bullshit ...... idiot fat boy" while Roencia simply questions Microsoft's new system by asking "Why not just talk since it has voice activation?"

Thanks all :)

Shame YouTube hasn't taken a liking to it like you guys have!

MrMustang210 says "wow nice bullshit ...... idiot fat boy" while Roencia simply questions Microsoft's new system by asking "Why not just talk since it has voice activation?"

Never, EVER read YouTube comments. :D Just do the thing you do.

Yeah, this is the greatest ever video by joypod. Am trying to spread it, I reckon it can get at least 10,000 views by the end of June. Especially since Natal is going to be heavily featured all over the net this coming month.

Seriously crying with laughter. That delete action is hysterical. I predict that this might be closer to the ball ache reality of Wave then MS would like to admit.

Or you'd use the voice recognition to type or you know, send a voice message.

Not a fan of the video, obvious unfunny joke is over played and drawn out. If this had come from IGN everyone would be saying how shit and unfunny it was.

Or you'd use the voice recognition to type or you know, send a voice message.

Not a fan of the video, obvious unfunny joke is over played and drawn out. If this had come from IGN everyone would be saying how shit and unfunny it was.

Thank god we're not IGN eh?

I played the video to my girlfriend, and then proposed to her.

She hasn't a bloody clue what a 360 is, let alone a Natal, and I don't think she really loves me, but she was so chuffed by the video she said yes anyway.

So thanks Elmo.

I think I'll name our son after you.