IGNORED

Halo: Reach

Kryptonian

Bit annoying that the codes are active before Monday but no big deal really. If you follow Halo Waypoint on Twitter they are running competitions to give codes away, but don't tell Mat Murray or he'll just win them all.

I never got one in the end, I was determined not to give up so I was trying until 4am. I finally got through everything by using HotSpot Shield only to discover that there was a message on a page on the site I hadn't been on before saying the codes were now gone :wub:

Perhaps they will allocate more to GameStop today/over the weekend if they've been complaining, so it might be worth finding the details of a store in the US and signing up for a new account with those details and giving it another bash.

Bit annoying that the codes are active before Monday but no big deal really. If you follow Halo Waypoint on Twitter they are running competitions to give codes away, but don't tell Mat Murray or he'll just win them all.

Link?

28508_512715245191_281000591_550372_1915855_n.jpg

Sadly though, my connection is being shit at the moment and I'm struggling to get a game. I'm laid up at home with a knee injury atm but hopefully I can convince someone to fetch me a Wireless N adapter for the 360 later.

First impressions are good, I'm as shit at this as I was at all the other halo games.

I would be more happy to if I was actually confident they will sort their act out and get it up nice and early on the Monday, and also it would have been better to download it now while the XBL servers aren't overloaded so you don't have to wait all day. Would be nice to get a chance to play on the Monday before going back to work but i'm not optimistic.

Didn't get one in the end. On a plus side I did get a £70 discount on the fridge freezer cos it had a tiny, minuscule scratch on the front. THANK YOU FRIDGE DELIVERY MAN, YOU SAVED THE DAY ONCE AGAIN.

Like I said it seemed like they 'ran out' or locked it down. Hopefully that happened at about 3-4am our time, makes me feel a little bit less like I pissed away 4 hours of my life on a hopeless task. Was a shame, because in the end I got through it perfectly, if only I had checked NeoGaf earlier for good methods for UK people I might have got one in time :eyebrows:

Proxies are shit.

Ha ha why are people getting so wound up about not getting a code a couple of days early, chill out Monday will be here soon enough.

Yeah I'm all for playing stuff early via codes and a bit of hassle, but the amount needed for this was crazy. Monday is a BH, the weekend is pretty much here and I have Super Street Fighter to play constantly. For once, I can wait.

First impressions are good.

It's Halo, with a few bits bolted on.

I'm not sure how armor lock is best used yet, but the addition of 'skills' or whatever they're called does add a welcome new touch.

The psitol is good and has the scope again, a lot of players are getting a lot of kills with it.

Haven't got used to the DMR yet but it's powerful, if not quite as unique as the BR.

Yeah feeling it so far...

edit: and the nades are great - fast, low trajectories if you want them.

Because it's the weekend doofus.

How do I get one of these codes?

I know but how many weekends have we waited so far? It's hardly worth getting wound up about something so trivial when everyone was not expecting it until Monday anyway.

The point is, it means you would have it for 3 weekends instead of 2. Which, if you're employed and work Monday - Friday, I think is quite relevant.

Anyway as far as I know the code thing stopped working early this morning, I don't think they're giving out any more on the expertzone thing. If someone has managed to get it to work today though i'd be interested to hear how.

Mine was in my Bungie net inbox - worth a check dude.

And what's this talk of bungie.net inbox? I'm not affiliated with the company or a 'friend or family' member, but I did used to regularly sign into my live ID associated with my gamertag on bungie.net and I seem to remember posting on the forum once maybe.

And what's this talk of bungie.net inbox? I'm not affiliated with the company or a 'friend or family' member, but I did used to regularly sign into my live ID associated with my gamertag on bungie.net and I seem to remember posting on the forum once maybe.

Sign into Bungie net using your live details and there is a message box in your profile, if you have a f/f invite it should be in there.

Edit: Top right corner of the page when you are signed in.