I'd love to play the new Invasion map in that game-mode, but it doesn't appear to come up in the DLC playlist and if you go into the Invasion playlist you;re dependent on it matching you up with 11 other people who have downloaded it (which I gave up trying after numerous attempts).

These new maps are excellent, well worth the 800 points and they are much more fun for the larger team games Also one bomb is back, and is still amazing.

Tempest in particular is lovely if like me you enjoy driving the warthog.

Bungie Weekly Update:

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=30003

BOOM!

It's not all fun and games. There’s chum in the water and the oily slick of gore and guts has led the Banhammer straight to a school of boosters, idlers, and service tag modifiers. If you’re a practitioner of the art of not playing, or of any of the other undesirable behaviors listed in the preceding sentence, you’re soon to find your account in a significantly downgraded status, ranging from a credit suspension to an outright ban. We’re keeping the exact metrics for the imposition of these new penalties under wraps, but as always, we’ve ensured accuracy via extensive due diligence.

Though, what about quitters?

The first one Winter Contingency I did in under 15min.

You can skip all of the story bit at the beginning by sprinting through to the location of the first encounter. Then when you get the truck to do some recon just drive straight to where the marines are based, skipping the other encounters. Get them evacuated then straight into the chopper for a lift to the courtyard shootout (possibly the longest fight of the whole 15min), then inside. Don't worry about your shields post courtyard encounter as there is a small cutscene after that where your shields are recharged. All encounters have plenty of grunts to melee to keep them topped up anyway.

The first one Winter Contingency I did in under 15min.

You can skip all of the story bit at the beginning by sprinting through to the location of the first encounter. Then when you get the truck to do some recon just drive straight to where the marines are based, skipping the other encounters. Get them evacuated then straight into the chopper for a lift to the courtyard shootout (possibly the longest fight of the whole 15min), then inside. Don't worry about your shields post courtyard encounter as there is a small cutscene after that where your shields are recharged. All encounters have plenty of grunts to melee to keep them topped up anyway.

^ This.

Aye, figured it'd have to be the first. Blasted through it with a mate for both Challenges. Easy.

:sherlock:Playlist update :sherlock:

Bungie - The MLG playlist is live, and Breakpoint Invasion should now be a much more regular occurrence in the Noble Map Pack playlist. Check out Bungie.net on your mobile device to get access to some sweet web features on the fly. Also, we love you.

Im on 975,000 cR and about an hour away from affording the pestilence armour effect (after wasting about 500k on junk). Is it wrong to be a little excited?

:sherlock:Playlist update :sherlock:

Bungie - The MLG playlist is live, and Breakpoint Invasion should now be a much more regular occurrence in the Noble Map Pack playlist. Check out Bungie.net on your mobile device to get access to some sweet web features on the fly. Also, we love you.

Im on 975,000 cR and about an hour away from affording the pestilence armour effect (after wasting about 500k on junk). Is it wrong to be a little excited?

Hell no man. I find it strangely compulsive seeing something I like and saving up for it.

Be sure to head into Theatre and PST PIX PLZ1!111 on here.

That's no good! Jump into a custom game, pose, head to Theater, take a few snaps, and upload to your file share for high resolution goodness :P

Like this - http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showtopic=207986&view=findpost&p=7527363

Done, from campaign. They're in the hi-res screen thread. Here's the armour effect. Its a different colour depending on the amount of sunlight,, neat touch. Oh and it drips flood blood everywhere, and you explode in a gooey mess :wub:

reach10886398full.jpg

and heres me doing If They Came To Hear Me Beg with it..

reach10886082full.jpg

What did you do?

Oh, and where's Kat's arm? I don't have the option for that anywhere.

Saved up a million space bucks and bought Pestilence. You need to be Lt. Colonel or higher to buy Kat's arm from the chest menu.

Oh, and where's Kat's arm? I don't have the option for that anywhere.

You need to buy the Chest Armour 'COLLAR BREACHER' or something vaguely like that. And then you get the option to purchase a skinny robotic arm (and as pointed out by angel, you have to be Lt. Colonel or above).

Done, from campaign. They're in the hi-res screen thread. Here's the armour effect. Its a different colour depending on the amount of sunlight,, neat touch. Oh and it drips flood blood everywhere, and you explode in a gooey mess :wub:

reach10886398full.jpg

and heres me doing If They Came To Hear Me Beg with it..

reach10886082full.jpg

Saved up a million space bucks and bought Pestilence. You need to be Lt. Colonel or higher to buy Kat's arm from the chest menu.

Nice! A million space bucks well spent!

So, what's next?

You need to buy the Chest Armour 'COLLAR BREACHER' or something vaguely like that. And then you get the option to purchase a skinny robotic arm (and as pointed out by angel, you have to be Lt. Colonel or above).

Nice! A million space bucks well spent!

So, what's next?

I honestly duno, I think i'll just enjoy taking this into games and watching myself bleed flood juice all over the place. Then...maybe Emile's hat, and some other trinkets.