Team Fortress 2

I agree, custom maps are fun, but it''s nice to get some randoms involved. I think most maps are more fun with a decent amount of players.

Personally I would leave alltalk on, I play regularly on INX and you get much more banter over teamspeak than we currently have, also anything that's said tactics-wise isn't necessarily true when people know that alll talk is on.

I sent a few of you RLLMUKers a friend invite over Steam. Next time you are in a game and I don't notice spam me with a few invites, I'm on TF2 most evenings.

Isn't it a bit of a pain though having TS and the TF2 voice feature? How do you know whats coming from where?

I do enjoy the banter, the servers I go on with all talk have a nice atmosphere, the ones that are team based usually seem eerily quiet for some reason. So Valve should implement something like the chat feature, where you can talk to your team, and also talk to everyone.

If you can get it downloaded in time, we usually meet up at 8, and I wish I'd said in the last post that you should get the orange box, rather than just TF2

TF2 is well worth the entrance fee, but you can get Portal and HL2 Episode 2 for a couple of quid more

Same as last week I think, even though there weren't any randoms, personally I had a great time. It was interesting to go to the INX server after we'd finished where there were shedloads of people. The lower numbers on our server really brought out some skillfull play, compared the the spamfest on a busier server.

Even if it's only us lot again I'd be happy with a night as good as last week

By the way toony, I've done you a new spray after you mentioned your dodgy one, I'll have to upload it somewhere. It's the Newcastle logo but it says toonfool instead of Newcastle united. I was going to make it transparent, so it looks like it's been sprayed, but I fucked it up. I might see if I can sort it before tomorrow