rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Mighty Ash

May 2009 hip hop recommendations

I don't want to get carried away just because it's the new shit, but this could replace The Marshall Mathers LP as my favourite Eminem Album ever.

Well, I'm excited by that. Is everyone else?

Who does wordplay like Em, seriously?

Well now, what a question!

This is probably one of the gayest posts of the century, maybe even all time. I've probably made worse actually, but mine don't count.

stay wide awake

What are you 7 years old or something because you are coming across like some real childish bastard !!!.

Please dear fellow try and grow up if it is not too much to ask. This is where people discuss share and talk about music in a mature adult way and not some hangout for internet gangsters.

This is where people discuss share and talk about music in a mature adult way and not some hangout for internet gangsters.

Are you sure? It looks like a few scrotes discussing Eminem to me.

So then, back to hip-hop.

intheruff_front.jpg

This is probably one of my albums of the year so far, pretty much perfect little album. Oddisee's beats are ill, he rhymes too. In fact, I love pretty much everything Oddisee has released, get to know!

Are you sure? It looks like a few scrotes discussing Eminem to me.

Why not just say you can't stand Em and you don't know what the fuss is about. keep it simple. You can still be a hiphop purist and dig Em's stuff as well. However I have just noticed the year you were born and it explains a lot. You were not even alive when rappers delight was released :)

However I have just noticed the year you were born and it explains a lot. You were not even alive when rappers delight was released :)

!

After reading Black Milks comments about Eminems new album on twitter I shan't bother even downloading it,

I quite liked the slim shady lp at the time though now I find it all a bit cringe worthy and I don't thing I have listened to it in about 7 years now.

I am just bored with all his stupid tales about gay sex. His mum and his ex wife.

Also I have always wondered would he get away with half the stuff he raps about if he was black coz I don't think he would personally.

I noticed over the weekend that Dre produced the whole thing, so I'm now fairly interested in checking the damn thing out. Besides that, I agree with Ferret that it's a total waste and a shame to hear him rap about his mum AGAIN. I really don't give a fuck either way about such National Enquirer celeb gossip. Get back to rapping about drugs and cartoon violence, man.

Away from all the Eminem stuff, has anyone heard (i.e. got :unsure: ) that De La Soul / Nike jogging album thing at all? It sounds fucking great according to this:

old-school sonics (crashing drum machines, electro-tinged melodies, "Rock Box"-style guitar) spruced up with 21st-century production gloss.

I wanna hear that for sure.

I noticed over the weekend that Dre produced the whole thing, so I'm now fairly interested in checking the damn thing out. Besides that, I agree with Ferret that it's a total waste and a shame to hear him rap about his mum AGAIN. I really don't give a fuck either way about such National Enquirer celeb gossip. Get back to rapping about drugs and cartoon violence, man.

Away from all the Eminem stuff, has anyone heard (i.e. got :) ) that De La Soul / Nike jogging album thing at all? It sounds fucking great according to this:

I wanna hear that for sure.

To be honest, he doesnt really talk about his mum much at all, 1 track is called

My Mom buts it not what you think. I cant remember any mentions of Kim either. Its all drugs and cartoon violence :unsure:

Well, I'm excited by that. Is everyone else?

Well now, what a question!

I don't know who you are, but you really are a cunt :unsure:

Seriously.

What are you 7 years old or something because you are coming across like some real childish bastard !!!.

Please dear fellow try and grow up if it is not too much to ask. This is where people discuss share and talk about music in a mature adult way and not some hangout for internet gangsters.

Gosh you're right !!!.

(Cant forget the 3 exclamation marks, as 1 is never enough. Putting a full stop in there afterwards is equally important)

That De La Soul album sounds great and at this very moment I am listening to A Rolling Skating Jam Named Saturdays which is one of my fav summer tunes .

I Listened to LL's 1st album again last weekend and apart from a few cheesy moments it still sounds so fresh and I really wanna hear him to a new album with Rick Rubin again.

has anyone heard (i.e. got :unsure: ) that De La Soul / Nike jogging album thing at all? It sounds fucking great according to this:

Listening, and it sounds very fresh so far.

Gosh you're right !!!.

(Cant forget the 3 exclamation marks, as 1 is never enough. Putting a full stop in there afterwards is equally important)

My apologies Knight, I was so fed up with Das and his elitist bullshit I misdirected some of my anger. :unsure:

But Das has never been righter.

You heard it from the man himself. So, as the lesser half of Gangstarr once said:

"as the world revolves, whack crews lick my balls"

However I have just noticed the year you were born and it explains a lot. You were not even alive when rappers delight was released :unsure:

And what the FUCK is that? Are you stupid or just smoking crack?

Are you stupid or just smoking crack?

You score a point for each of those already, don't you?

You score a point for each of those already, don't you?

Oh, so you're a comedian as well as a hip-hop expert. Where have you been all our lives?

I mean, at first I could have sworn you were one of those people that only come in the hip-hop thread when a big commercial album is released and pretend they know about hip-hop, but I'm obviously wrong!