rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Mighty Ash

May 2009 hip hop recommendations

^_^

The Buckwild remix of Bring It On by OK is one of my favourite ever rap records:

Neo Geo 32 bit computer chips be slipped between my lips and then I spit

Checked out the album on Spotify on the strength of this track and found an even better one:

The

is so soothing.

It's a brilliant album, check out Hi-Tek's "Hi-Teknology" album too. Massively good shit.

:unsure:

The Buckwild remix of Bring It On by OK is one of my favourite ever rap records:

Fuck, I love Buckwild so much.

Summer joint?! Fuck are you on, it's one of the worst tunes on the album. I wouldn't play that if it was the last record on the planet after a nuclear fallout, let alone on a lovely summers day.

Why don't you just fuck off you prick... I let your bullshit slide the first time now you can just kiss my arse, arsehole !

So jay Stay Paid has been pushed back til the 16th or something but the official launch party is this Friday at Herbal.

Who's going?

I saw Frank n Dank at herbal. Nice little venue. Small dirty and hip hop as fuck.

Get tickets here: EDIT. Shit their sold out... tickets on the door though.

I let your bullshit slide the first time now you can just kiss my arse, arsehole !

What? No you didn't, you started swearing at me that time as well. Doesn't take much to get you riled does it?

Yeah, that's a fucking CLASSIC summer tune...you fucking pilchard. I'm calling your bluff, I don't reckon you know anything about hip-hop at all. I bet you watched the Reflection Eternal videos that me and esar linked to, then you just started clicking random "suggested" videos on YouTube, then thought "Ohh, that one sounds quite summary...in a gay kind of way".

Fuck off.

***Rings the Coastguard alarm***

Yeah, that's a fucking CLASSIC summer tune...you fucking pilchard. I'm calling your bluff, I don't reckon you know anything about hip-hop at all. I bet you watched the Reflection Eternal videos that me and esar linked to, then you just started clicking random "suggested" videos on YouTube, then thought "Ohh, that one sounds quite summary...in a gay kind of way".

Fuck off.

***Rings the Coastguard alarm***

Look you pretentious cunt, I know you want to be the last word in hip hop ..go ahead own it you sad bastard and bring your crew in to add their glib comments.

But I am calling you out you insecure cunt...this is not some bullshit east cost west imagined crap or some hide behind the keyboard bullshit.

You are a cunt and you know it...No drama no threat..no creating new thread ass wipe you are a cunt and I am more that prepared to fuck you up as I have had enough of your bullshit. Don't start what you can't finish cunt. Go grab your boys as I know you love an audience you despicable piece of shit...I spit on you bastard and I don't care if i get barred from this site if I ever meet you in the flesh I will fuck you up, I ain't playing cunt.

Holla back pussy.

Look you pretentious cunt, I know you want to be the last word in hip hop ..go ahead own it you sad bastard and bring your crew in to add their glib comments.

But I am calling you out you insecure cunt...this is not some bullshit east cost west imagined crap or some hide behind the keyboard bullshit.

You are a cunt and you know it...No drama no threat..no creating new thread ass wipe you are a cunt and I am more that prepared to fuck you up as I have had enough of your bullshit. Don't start what you can't finish cunt. Go grab your boys as I know you love an audience you despicable piece of shit...I spit on you bastard and I don't care if i get barred from this site if I ever meet you in the flesh I will fuck you up, I ain't playing cunt.

Holla back pussy.

:)

:)

...some seeeeeerious anger management issues going on right thuuuuur.