rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Sng

PSN IDs & Gamertags

Ok in a bid to make it harder for people to screw with I've made it so you have to sign in to edit. That means you'll need a Google account. That should cover most people. What it means is if someone deletes everything I have their Google account so we can... I dunno, not do much with it. But the lack of anonymity might put people off.

I was just completely kicked out saying my logged in email addy doesn't have permissions...? the one I use is the email address I've got attached to my profile anyway i think...

It's open again now. Trying to find a way of having it so you can view if not logged in and edit if logged in... but not working right. Will just leave it open for now.

I've added a new sheet called Whiteboard where you can just mess about, test, delete, do whatever there. Should hopefully keep some junk out of the main sheet.

Does the readme not say you need to colour code your name if you have a headset?

It does, most additions are getting decided in the actual chat area of the spreadsheet.

'Noughts and crosses' and the odd game of Tag are being played on the Whiteboard... this is great :unsure:

I can edit it when logged out - which I think is what you want to avoid.

I've had a look at some of the settings and sharing options, not sure that; read-only for anonymous users, and edit rights for logged in users is actually possible.

But it seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to want to do :unsure:

I've just gone a bit Add mental on Live by the way, should I still send PM's, is that the done thing?

I never have done, when I've gone on a adding spree in the past.

It's not like your gamertag is massively different from your rllmuk username