IGNORED

1 Vs 100

Transient Curse

You could donate the code to a worthy cause. ;)

As with other people here, it turned out that the code was for Shadow Complex, rather than Uno Rush. I've already got that, and my mate didn't want it, so it's yours if you haven't already got it?

(I know this should be a PM, but you need more than 50 posts to send a PM. Curse my lurking)

Finally got into the mob for the first time last night, got quite far but got knocked out on the: 'When was the Tate Modern Opened?' - 1999, 2000 or 2001. <_<

Was a tricky round and The One was decent enough, he got the same question wrong so left about 20 mob-ees with a decent prize.

So I can't be in the mob again this season? Even though the one got it wrong too? Or does that not matter?

Sorry if this is old news, but does anyone else have problems with getting kicked? I get maybe 15 or 20 minutes in before I get booted back to the dashboard everytime I play. It tells me there's a network error and gives me a code. Any fix?

Holy crap. I am *actually* shaking.

10000 Moon Points. And a FUCKING FIFTEEN HUNDRED QUID HOLIDAY VOUCHER!

Didn't do it alone though. My awesome wife helped, as did Big Gus and Chappers. Cheers lads. When the points come through, I'll grab you a game, whatever you want!

Holy crap. I am *actually* shaking.

10000 Moon Points. And a FUCKING FIFTEEN HUNDRED QUID HOLIDAY VOUCHER!

Didn't do it alone though. My awesome wife helped, as did Big Gus and Chappers. Cheers lads. When the points come through, I'll grab you a game, whatever you want!

Fucking awesome, man. :D

I jumped straight into michaels party when he was the one. He held some amazing nerve, bollocks of steel on the later questions even though some of us had a faint idea of the right answer.

Enjoy your holiday and prizes. Top work. Sorry for shouting "wounce out and take the money" when you were 1 vs 1, if I'd have known £1,500 was on the line I'd have gone for it too. Was well worth carrying on, I was so chuffed when the final mob member was snuffed out. Please Louise. :)

I thought that you can be in The Mob more than once, as long as you haven't won a prize in The Mob.

A couple of weeks ago, for example, I was in The Mob twice in one night.

You can be in the mob more than once as long as you haven't won a prize OR got a question wrong. You were in twice because The One took the money first time, probably.