IGNORED

1 Vs 100

Transient Curse

Crashed loads of times but, crucially, the one didn't know Jude Law was in The Talented Mr. Ripley so I won a copy of Uno Rush.

Also did anyone find the constant adverts for GCHQ a little...disconcerting?

Maybe the secret intercepting software was crashing the game. Or the intelligence community decided that they'd clearly found their man and ended it all early.

In the extended play... "How may years in a decade"

X: 10

A: 10

B: something else I don't recall

Correct answer... A! Brilliant. Also, centipedes don't always (and in fact rarely have) 100 legs yet there was a question on it with that very answer. Who the fuck is coming up with the questions, it sounds very much like it could be my local pub quiz compere given the general lack of factual accuracy.

Looks like the freezing has been fixed.

http://twitter.com/MrPointyHead/status/5916633996

Thanks to everyone who reported freezing issues with 1 vs 100 - the cause of this problem has now been identified and resolved.

Yoshimax, they have dropped the live host for this season because of the technical problems from the beta.

http://twitter.com/1vs100LIVEUK/status/5894941134

We won't have a live host in the UK for season 2, but lots of other new features like new Avatar dances!

After battling through the crash-fest on Friday night, last night was much smoother. Overall I think the changes have made it much better - and having proper themes for the Extended Play questions is a big improvement too.

And I've unlocked what looks like the Arrested Development chicken dance. :facepalm:

Does anyone know what the rules are for prizes this season? The rules on the official site still refer to Season 1.

Does anyone know what the rules are for prizes this season? The rules on the official site still refer to Season 1.

Per season, you can win one prize for being The One, one prize for being in the Mob, and one prize for being in the top three. If the top three have prizes already then the prizes get passed down to the 4th, 5th player, etc.

Winning points+an arcade game counts as one prize.

Per season, you can win one prize for being The One, one prize for being in the Mob, and one prize for being in the top three. If the top three have prizes already then the prizes get passed down to the 4th, 5th player, etc.

Winning points+an arcade game counts as one prize.

Cheers for the info. That explains why I got a prize for being "in the top three", even though I was 8th. Shame I've already got Uno Rush. :facepalm: