rllmuk
Scog

The iOS gaming thread

This. I watched trailers, and read a review, and it all sounded easy. I was completely unprepared for how utterly fucking shit I'd be at it. My high scores are 10 and for Pure, 5. It's an amazing game.

Yeah, I've managed to get 30 in gravity mode in Orbital, but I think my pure score is 3 or something- utterly useless. It's great that a game so evil can be so enjoyable.

This. I watched trailers, and read a review, and it all sounded easy. I was completely unprepared for how utterly fucking shit I'd be at it. My high scores are 10 and for Pure, 5. It's an amazing game.

Does that mean my score of 34 on gravity mode is actually good?

When I compared it to the online leaderboards my heart sank

:omg: the Hook Champ update is out, new levels that seem to be all about speed

It's also on sale apparently, grab it if you haven't already got it!

New game Project Phoenix is free for a very limited time, looks quite snazzy.

The Appventcalendar site is having major server issues it seems, however it's run by these guys so if you follow their twitter you'll know when it goes back up (or they may just tweet the name of the game).

The Appventcalendar site is having major server issues it seems, however it's run by these guys so if you follow their twitter you'll know when it goes back up (or they may just tweet the name of the game).

Yeah I noticed, for those of us not on twitter, could you provide the name of the game once it goes up please.

Rogue Planet is much better than Mecho Wars so far (I'm about four missions in) although the enemy AI seems to be pretty idiotic.

Also, I've managed 97 on Orbital gravity mode. You REALLY have to concentrate and be super careful to get anything approaching a decent score.

Rogue Planet is much better than Mecho Wars so far (I'm about four missions in) although the enemy AI seems to be pretty idiotic.

Also, I've managed 97 on Orbital gravity mode. You REALLY have to concentrate and be super careful to get anything approaching a decent score.

I've got 90 now and I will beat you one day.

New game Project Phoenix is free for a very limited time, looks quite snazzy.

Just got this, bargain at that price ;)

Its not a bad little game, its pure chaos but I like it :)

Song Summoner's out now if anyone fancies a little light Final Fantasy Tactics action on their iPhone. I've given the Lite a go and it's a lot more usable on the iPhone than it was on the old iPod - and includes the stuff from the unreleased sequel to the iPod game, so should be about twice as long.

Touch Arcade didn't like it much, but they didn't like Hills and Rivers Remain, either.

It's six quid - six quid! - so I shouldn't buy it... but I probably will.

I finished the Lite version of Song Summoner - it's quite lengthy - and got a password. I assumed this would let me carry on from where I left off, or something... but I can't find anywhere in the full version to enter any password. Huh.

I did get a Platinum Mage from Stars Are Blind by Paris Hilton, though, so that's okay.

This just in.... finally done it!! Yay!! On to Skull and Rat :(

I still can't beat Silver Skull :( It's the lava jumps at the end, I simply can't make it through them. Got soooo frustrated this lunchtime!

Whilst I understand this may be missing the point of the game, can it be played without a music library? I don't have music on my iPhone

Are you sure you're just not missing the point of the iPhone?

Shall check Song Summoner at some point for sure, really enjoyed it on my old iPod, even with the shitty controls.

Fucking hell. Complete the Lite version of Song Summoner and you get a password. Enter the password in the shop (click on the shopkeeper, it's not obvious) and you get an absolute ton of excellent items.

Capcom porting Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney to iPhone

WiiWare won't be the sole recipient of Capcom's critically acclaimed Ace Attorney series. iPhone/iPod touch users can also soon look forward to a version of the first entry in the series, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (known here as Gyakuten Saiban: Yomigaeru Gyakuten).

Capcom announced the new version at a talk session held earlier today at, appropriately enough, the Apple Store in Ginza. According to Famitsu.com, Capcom mobile contents head Takeshi Tezuka told attendees to expect more than just a port, including the use of iPhone's "flick" input method for command selection.

While release date and pricing were not announced, Capcom does promise a release shortly.

GP6kQ.jpg

uhSdS.jpg

MY1A1.jpg

8MOHH.jpg

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/12/0...attorney_iphone