rllmuk
Scog

The iOS gaming thread

I’m nowhere as far along as you lot:

Fh2irNm.jpg

Is it generally better to upgrade gear or the permanent attributes in the other tab?

Also, I’ve just unlocked world 3 and am struggling. Should I farm world 2 for gear?

4 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

I’m nowhere as far along as you lot:

Fh2irNm.jpg

Is it generally better to upgrade gear or the permanent attributes in the other tab?

Also, I’ve just unlocked world 3 and am struggling. Should I farm world 2 for gear?

Hard to say about attributes, they introduced it after many people had levelled all their gear up.

3 is a killer until you get stronger (all that type are really until you’re appropriately levelled), so milk 1&2.

On 30/03/2020 at 11:36, HarryBizzle said:

Monument Valley 2 is currently free on the App Store. 

And Lara Croft Go.

Monument Valley 2 is a delight

• Upvote 1

Thanks to those recommending Grand Mountain Adventure earlier in the thread. Wonderful game. Just full of brilliant design decisions. The Rez-style gently quantised notes when passing gates, the “dialogue” with people on the slopes, the different styles of mountains, the speed at which everything happens, the slightly random rewind feature. It’s a pleasure just to ride down a mountain, never mind the well judged challenges. I’ll be quite sad when I knock off those last few goals. 

I have struggled a bit with staying on grinds and getting high points on the trick challenges but touch screen controls don’t really suit that kind of thing I suppose. Also it’s fairly hungry for power. Plays fine on my iPhone 8 but my iPad Air 2 couldn’t handle it even when I dropped all the settings as low as possible.