rllmuk
Scog

The iOS gaming thread

I always said a modern day Xeno would be an amazing thing and now it exists - Soccer Stars by miniclip. 5 pucks on each side, plays like a mix of pool and football and its frigging great. Had some amazingly tense and strategic matches already.

• Upvote 1

I've release my second self developed and published app today, it's called Not Bored Games.

Basically it's Charades and another board game about guessing 4 answers to a given category in a time limit. There's also a score keeping and timer feature in there for other games They're the sort of things I like playing myself so I've tried to make them as user friendly as possible with hand written answers and non-repeating subjects etc. It's free to try and cheap to buy so if you want to take a look I'd be grateful.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/not-bored-games-charades-other/id1056923691?mt=8

• Upvote 3

I always said a modern day Xeno would be an amazing thing and now it exists - Soccer Stars by miniclip. 5 pucks on each side, plays like a mix of pool and football and its frigging great. Had some amazingly tense and strategic matches already.

top tip - only played briefly but love it - just managed a five win streak on the bog at work and as you say its surprisingly tactical.

Thanks for this, just spent far too long playing it! It uses every IAP trick in the book though.

I got really into Soccer Stars for about 3 months and became a bit obsessed with my win percentage. It is extremely tactical once you come up against the better players and matches can last easily 20 minutes. I found it a bit too stressful and unrewarding in the end considering the effort it was taking. Really good game, though, way better than their pool game.

Oh god, Magic the Gathering: Puzzle Ques on iOS/Andoid, combining two of the most addictive things ever, this is digital heroin, pure crack

Help me

Oh my! Yes it is, works really well mixing the two concepts

Oh god, Magic the Gathering: Puzzle Ques on iOS/Andoid, combining two of the most addictive things ever, this is digital heroin, pure crack

Help me

Saw this post yesterday. Downloaded the game just before bedtime. Fuck you! ;)

• Upvote 1

Hi I've finally come out of the blackberry dark ages and have an iPhone 6. I'm looking for a really good rpg to play now and was thinking of either ffvii or when it comes out ffix. I'm wondering how ffvii plays on an iPhone and whether the gaps between saves will be a problem as I'll mainly play on the train to work. Obviously I've completed both way back when and I think I loved ix even more than vii so ix will probably be a deffo purchase either way. Can anyone give me some pointers? Ta

Bloody Star Wars Heros. Free but dear god a pay to play after a few hours of free fun, unless you just dip into it for a few minutes a day.

I quit liked it to start but stupidly started spending a few quid to keep me playing and now I am close to deleting it as unlocking all the extra characters etc will make it a true find-fest or money-pit.

This really is fucked up gaming, hanging off such a popular license. I pity parents who let their kids get near this. Best to return to the beautiful Monument Valley, payed a one off cost and I can relax and play without feeling like I'm gambling (losing real cash for little gameplay or enjoyment).

Thanks, I've used: 77PEAWWAE9KH

Looks almost identical to a flash game I used to play on kongregate, right down to some of the puzzles in the screen shots on the App Store.