rllmuk
Scog

The iOS gaming thread

Anyone else having trouble with the App Store.

Been trying to get Kingdom rush but keeps timing out.

Yup also enjoying this a lot. A future setting for the Waverace franchise would be great...oh Nintendo :(

Also, thinking about it, are there any good snowboarding games on iOS?

Downloaded this after reading about it here, loving it.

:) What's your game centre name? What's coming in the update?

Oh, still on stickman, have notifications stopped working for anyone else?

Game Centre name is Eighthours. You've played me about 8 gazillion times. :D

There are new courses, new hats, a new clean ball mode for multi, replay sharing...

http://www.noodlecake.com/presskits/ssg2-update/

It's out on the 15th.

It's pretty clunky and visually a bit off but there's a rather nice vertical Roguelike called Wazhack. Free gets you all the classes down to 300 feet and you can unlock them for unlimited depth for 69p per class. Written by one guy in Unity. There's also Windows, web, Mac and Android versions available.

http://www.wazhack.com/

Game Centre name is Eighthours. You've played me about 8 gazillion times. :D

There are new courses, new hats, a new clean ball mode for multi, replay sharing...

http://www.noodlecake.com/presskits/ssg2-update/

It's out on the 15th.

Think your name must be showing as something else, your name mikeg...?

Can't wait for that update, amazing little game! Currently hooked on trying to get the achievements for all the special hole challenges.

Ultima Forever is out now. I don't know what it's like (Except it's F2P with a cash shop) but I do know that while it's patching it plays Martin Gallway's C64 Ocean Loader music which is pretty ace.

Is Frontiers good then? It looked on thr face of it to be a very different game than the first, which is sublime.

Ultima Forever is out now. I don't know what it's like (Except it's F2P with a cash shop) but I do know that while it's patching it plays Martin Gallway's C64 Ocean Loader music which is pretty ace.

Extremely aggressive IAP and you have to log-in with Facebook details or you can only play as a guest account according to GAF.

Extremely aggressive IAP and you have to log-in with Facebook details or you can only play as a guest account according to GAF.

Yup. I don't mind signing in with Facebook but jesus. The game is designed around paying money and lots of it. It's also buggy, slow and has very poor controls. What a fucking waste of the IP.

The iPad version is showing as £1.99 here, is that the normal price?

AppShopper says its been reduced from £2.99

oh my gawd

ipad.sarien.net

police quest, space quest 1 and two, kings quest 1-3, and the black cauldron all formatted especially for the ipad. It's like going back to my teenage years where Sierra and Lucasarts were the shit when it came to point and click adventure.

• Upvote 3

oh my gawd

ipad.sarien.net

police quest, space quest 1 and two, kings quest 1-3, and the black cauldron all formatted especially for the ipad. It's like going back to my teenage years where Sierra and Lucasarts were the shit when it came to point and click adventure.

Is there supposed to be any sound?